Billy B attempts to set the record straight on IG Live

godneyjspears

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
12 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

He was discussing how jealous the fans are of him and how people are scared to talk out purely because of the fans and used breatheheavy as his prime example explaining that it is unmoderated and all the fans on there are so quick to attack anyone and everyone trying to help Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Oh lord. Someone sent me a video of the part where he mentions BH. To be honest I’m over it lol let him gossip. I’ve tried reasoning with him, having convos on the side trying to understand where he’s coming from. He’s just going to stick to his guns and hate on BH. I wish him well.

There are three people (that I'm aware of) who claim to be in contact or have recently met  Britney:

Billy B - Stop giving this man attention. He's not Britney's friend and never was. 

Jason Alexander - Attention-seeking, former husband and now disgraced insurrectionist.

Paris Hilton - I know that Paris adore Britney, but I don't believe for a second that she met Britney last year. Paris, of course, would've documented their meeting. Britney hasn't seen her childhood friends in a very long time, seems unlikely that she would meet up with a person who didn't have a great influence on her and reminds her of one of the worst periods in her life.

Billy B is getting ridiculous again, he now actively attacks fans due to merch. I wish he would just stfu. And it's tiring that he constantly hides behind his imaginary "Britney" (she feels that, she feels this, with her permission and etc)

While making money on the movement is a gray area, but there are MUCH more important figures who are worth attention and who steal from her pocket directly, and not fans who sell a couple of T-shirts.

Also pretty interesting info:

On 2/19/2021 at 5:30 PM, godneyjspears said:

He addressed the catfishing rumours by saying that when he went on Dr Oz ("a huge international platform") then if he was being catfished then surely Lynne would have contacted him and said "sweetie you're not in contact with her" those were his exact words :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Why would Lynne be the one to break the news I'm so confused with his mind :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I have a feeling he might have some connection with her, he defends her and JL way too much. He's against boycotting the brand (smt Lynne benefits from), he stopped bashing Jamie, he doesn't talk about ending the cship completely, Felicia comments on his posts and he follows Lynne's best friend on insta. 

On 2/21/2021 at 7:49 PM, Pfefferminz said:

There are three people (that I'm aware of) who claim to be in contact or have recently met  Britney:

Billy B - Stop giving this man attention. He's not Britney's friend and never was. 

Jason Alexander - Attention-seeking, former husband and now disgraced insurrectionist.

Paris Hilton - I know that Paris adore Britney, but I don't believe for a second that she met Britney last year. Paris, of course, would've documented their meeting. Britney hasn't seen her childhood friends in a very long time, seems unlikely that she would meet up with a person who didn't have a great influence on her and reminds her of one of the worst periods in her life.

One of a few friends that Britney has nowadays (Cade) is very close to Paris too. I don't know why she'd lie, she has her career and stuffs going on unlike those two losers. She never said they were that close and talk everyday like they claim, she only said she saw her once last year on a dinner with other people. She even said they didn't talk about her problems, meaning it's not her place to ask Britney about stuff if they aren't close. I think she knows shes very controlled bc of Cade. She never acted as if she knows everything, she only thinks the situation is beyond wrong, which it's. 

On 2/23/2021 at 12:45 PM, DuranDuran said:

Billy B is getting ridiculous again, he now actively attacks fans due to merch. I wish he would just stfu. And it's tiring that he constantly hides behind his imaginary "Britney" (she feels that, she feels this, with her permission and etc)

While making money on the movement is a gray area, but there are MUCH more important figures who are worth attention and who steal from her pocket directly, and not fans who sell a couple of T-shirts.

Also pretty interesting info:

Lol at these "support Britney supporters" siding with Billy, what a coincidence lol 

3 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Was going to make a thread on this as only just seeing this tonight?!?! Refrained as didn’t want to give Billy another thread. 

Britney voice clipping him singing Exaholic? No. Sure not?!? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Oh No Reaction GIF by OceanX

That voice could be anyone singing tho lol She didn't do one single inflection from the song, no vibrato, was flat and whispering. 

On 2/19/2021 at 8:08 PM, godneyjspears said:

He knows first hand that people close to Britney are scared to speak out about the situation, not because of team Britney or Jamie but because of the fans 

I then stopped watching :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

This Billy guy has a sense and brain of a crouton. And that's a compliment. 

Also feels like he is one of the Exhalers no one pays attention to, so he is bitter about this site. 

So Billy, if you are reading this, know this: We love croutons in our Caesar salad. So you are not a complete waste of space and time. 

And just like croutons, you keep coming back even when we order "Salad with no croutons, thanks". 

Archived