[Rumor] Netflix wanted to release a documentary titled “Free Britney”. EDIT: 3 docs were/are in the making. (Netflix, Lifetime, ...)

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

IF that’s true then Netflix should release it this summer so it puts focus back on free Britney once again 

This. Keep the ball rolling! The legal battle will be long and we’ll need as much attention on this over the course of that time!

It should be a docu-series. Framing Britney really showcased how the world failed Britney and does touch on the conservatorship. But i would want the netflix one to focus on the corruption behind the conservatorship by featuring court documents, emails, following the money trail of where Britney's moneys been going, Lou's cease and desist letters, Lou purchasing all those URLs, ect. Really expose the people that plotted this whole thing, that kept it going and who stayed complacent.

Lock up Lou and Jamie Spears too!

3 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I think about the free Britney, what the NYT did is enough to draw attention to the subject for the general public, I think that making another documentary about the conservatorship is a lost opportunity, what I think is that with the Netflix, the documentary they were supposed to make should come from Britney herself and her team as they did with "For the Record".

Netflix has a much greater reach than Hulu, so they should take the opportunity to make a documentary with them when she was already free and then yes, she could give her testimony about the whole situation, about her career, her personal life (about her children and Sam) and take the opportunity to show her back to work, like studio recordings and dance rehearsals. What Netflix should do for now is to put at least the DWADT, the 2003 ABC Special and Stages, to draw attention to her as an artist and not to her personal life, because if not one day people will forget the real reason that made her famous: her talent, especially on stage.

I dont think she would want to share s&hit with the media anymore, they already destroyed her life once

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

don't get me wrong I would love a netflix documentary because it would reach an international audience, but I think that should happen when she's already free and can tell her side of the story.

but I wouldn't mind more documentaries, look how just one made wonders for us :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

yes yes yes. or at least until there have been some more progress in her case

Imho I feel like they should move foward and release it, specially because "Framing Britney Spears" worked very well. If they dive in more specifics topics like Britney's money and other things brought to us by the court documents, they can distance themselves from FBS in a very big scale. There are a lot of insights that should be shared with the public like who were the players that came up with the conservatorship plan for Britney, dissect Reva Goetz, Vivian, Andrew Wallet, Lou Taylor, the rise of TriStar after 2008, Jamie Lynn and Britney's Trust Fund, Stonebridge and etc. 

They have a conservatorship movie case coming up, it wouldnt be difficult to for them to make a superb job. 

9 hours ago, reVolution said:

I dont think she would want to share s&hit with the media anymore, they already destroyed her life once

In 2008 she shared what was going on with her and it was the best she did, so talking now would be even better for her both professionally and personally, not that she has to justify about her personal life, but taking into account everything what has been said, if she came for everything on clean plates it would be the best for this whole situation.

Archived