[Rumor] Netflix wanted to release a documentary titled “Free Britney”. EDIT: 3 docs were/are in the making. (Netflix, Lifetime, ...)

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be very suspicious of any doc released by "Britney and her team" right now. They're on damage control. If Britney somehow figured out how to get a doc made right under their noses, which I would be extremely impressed by, then that is huge but I somehow doubt it. I'm hopeful Netflix is working on a new doc that really goes into her situation. That's the attention she needs.

• Leader
19 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I think about the free Britney, what the NYT did is enough to draw attention to the subject for the general public, I think that making another documentary about the conservatorship is a lost opportunity, what I think is that with the Netflix, the documentary they were supposed to make should come from Britney herself and her team as they did with "For the Record".

Netflix has a much greater reach than Hulu, so they should take the opportunity to make a documentary with them when she was already free and then yes, she could give her testimony about the whole situation, about her career, her personal life (about her children and Sam) and take the opportunity to show her back to work, like studio recordings and dance rehearsals. What Netflix should do for now is to put at least the DWADT, the 2003 ABC Special and Stages, to draw attention to her as an artist and not to her personal life, because if not one day people will forget the real reason that made her famous: her talent, especially on stage.

Yea I think now that SO much attention is on this, it will actually only help any potential documentaries that are in the works. I think there will be more people willing to participate in one. 

imagine: What if Britney and Sam recorded bits and pieces for the Documentary while away together or something like that. She could easily give really personal insights and that would directly damage Jamie and TeamCON.... imagine if she did that without their knowledge! my god

well...

i wish :enigma_alien_blue:

IN MY WILDEST DREAMS, BRITNEY CAN YOU PLEASE APPEAR IN ONE OF THEM.

I know this would never happen but just putting it out into the universe.

randomly Britney appears in a 10 minute interview where she managed to sneak in the camera crew into her home and says as much as she can before the camera shuts off and we hear security coming 

Archived