[Rumor] Netflix wanted to release a documentary titled “Free Britney”. EDIT: 3 docs were/are in the making. (Netflix, Lifetime, ...)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I so hope this is 4 real and Netflix still releases this doc I hope it goes deep like the Deep Dive one and be released internationally We need to maintain the GP engaged we need to put all

We NEED a good Netflix docu. 

The only reason I'd like Netflix to produce one is because the audience is HUGE! Other than that, I's say pass, because Netflix has one format they work with. Their productions aren't really that grou

7 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

I so hope this is 4 real and Netflix still releases this doc

I hope it goes deep like the Deep Dive one and be released internationally

We need to maintain the GP engaged we need to put all eyes on the conservatorship 

Exactly! We need GP by our side!!!!

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

No she’s still in a conservatorship with people making money off her. So no 

but, as I understand, now it will be difficult for him to transfer her money into some dubious business, cuz of Bessmer...

UPD. Sorry, marked the wrong quote

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

but, as I understand, now it will be difficult for him to transfer her money into some dubious business, cuz of Bessmer...

UPD. Sorry, marked the wrong quote

He legally gets paid with money from Britney's estate for being co-conservator of her estate. He also was legally granted the right to use money in Britney's estate to cover 80% of billed legal fees for hiring a group of attorneys. Bessemer Trust being co-conservator won't stop him from getting paid for being the co-conservator of Britney's estate.

• Like 1