Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

1 minute ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Idk how she is doing all of this honestly. And it’s rumored that she is working on TS10 while she is doing all the re-recordings. Like HOW IN THE WORLD?! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

Us Swifties are the luckiest fanbase right now, I quite enjoy everything. The only downside is that I think she might disappear for a while in the next years, after she's done with all her re-recordings. Well, anyhow, we still have so much more to look for from her.

• Love 2

I saw the tracklisting. Interestingly Today Was a Fairytale is being included which was originally not on the album. Glad they finally put the platinum edition bonus tracks at the end of the tracklisting rather than the beginning like they were on the original platinum edition. Although they still could have put the piano version of Forever & Always last rather than sandwiched inbetween Untouchable and Come In With the Rain. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Isla said:

I saw the tracklisting. Interestingly Today Was a Fairytale is being included which was originally not on the album. Glad they finally put the platinum edition bonus tracks at the end of the tracklisting rather than the beginning like they were on the original platinum edition. Although they still could have put the piano version of Forever & Always last rather than sandwiched inbetween Untouchable and Come In With the Rain. 

I love Today Was A Fairytale!!!! Omg. I'm actually excited. I hope she doesnt make the album explicit. I miss sweet Taylor. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Isla said:

I was shocked! I hope we get all the soundtrack songs she has done again. We might get her Hunger Games songs again and Crazier from the Hannah Montana movie!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block