Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

1 minute ago, SS91 said:

The version is super similar but it sounds clearer. I like it. She sounds as sweet as she did on the original but definitely with a stronger voice. Love it. I got nostalgic. 

Same. Her mature vocals just added to it. I was concerned it wouldn’t be as special but it sounded just as incredible as ever. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2

As a newer fan of Taylor, I cannot be more thrilled to get to experience the re-release of her debut album with her and everyone. 

The act of a young woman taking back control of her life and her art is visceral and palpable. I have chills. 

As a matter of principle I will never listen to the original recordings ever again. 

I think this is one of the biggest moments in pop music history ☺️

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So get this. Taylor can’t own her masters so she re-recorded her music so she could own it. Her fans then go and mass buy her old work she doesn’t own because she announced she’s rereleasing a 13 YO song. I swear some mommy and daddy’s credit cards are crying right now or her stans really don’t have sense :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I see both sides of it. But if you look at it like this then she literally can’t win. If she re-records, then she will be selling old work and people are shelling out money for it all over again. (However, she is releasing extra songs no one has heard before. So that helps make it worth it. I told you before that she will make a way to make it worth it to her fans.) On the other hand, if she doesn’t record the old songs, someone who took advantage of her situation gets to profit off of her literally every time she sings them. What else is she supposed to do?

I think this is a win for artists everywhere tbh. She is saying that artists have a right to own their own work. And she is putting her money where her mouth is. She also is making it worth it to the fans for them to buy because she is adding extras in and making it as special and unique as possible. Good for her. I think the music industry will be a better place in the future for new artists because Taylor Swift paved the way.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block