Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

Definitely the re-release of her back catalogue, since it's a;ready been teased a bit. I'll give it a cute stream, but I'm not going to buy unless she releases some new kind of updated hits collection. I'm not going to buy her albums again, since i already have all of them. She's doing a good job and I'm happy that she's taking control over her music. It will be interesting to see how this all comes about. Go Swizzy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, limezd said:

She’s probably going to ask her fan base  to open up their wallets again for her. You know since she could not collect their money live in concert with her last 3 albums due to COVID, she’s about to rerelease her old stuff and ask them to buy it again. 

I'll be happy to buy them all over again because they make me happy and they are new! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Definitely the re-release of her back catalogue, since it's a;ready been teased a bit. I'll give it a cute stream, but I'm not going to buy unless she releases some new kind of updated hits collection. I'm not going to buy her albums again, since i already have all of them. She's doing a good job and I'm happy that she's taking control over her music. It will be interesting to see how this all comes about. Go Swizzy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I feel like she'll make it worth it to buy them all again. I could be wrong, but she could release songs from the vault that we've never heard before or some demos. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Same. I can't wait to hear her old stuff with her more mature current vocals.

When I heard the small snippet of "Love Story," I was SHOOK. Her vocals sound SO GOOD and mature compared to her old recordings. I feel like I have a collector's item now that I've got all her old ones, and might get the new ones again!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, myonlywish said:

Watch it be like, a virtual world tour with highlights from all of her eras...

taylor-swift-mountain-03-e6bb8d6d-6b32-4c1c-9242-17d17450ef2d.gif

She could give us the Red Tour live or the 10 minute version of All Too Well or Loverfest Virtual Concert with zoom meeting M&Gs or resurrect The Swift Life app. I don't even care what she does. I love all her stuff haha

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block