Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement 

if they don't make a video like this, are they even on GMA?  

She’s probably going to ask her fan base  to open up their wallets again for her. You know since she could not collect their money live in concert with her last 3 albums due to COVID, she’s about to r

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Definitely the re-release of her back catalogue, since it's a;ready been teased a bit. I'll give it a cute stream, but I'm not going to buy unless she releases some new kind of updated hits collection. I'm not going to buy her albums again, since i already have all of them. She's doing a good job and I'm happy that she's taking control over her music. It will be interesting to see how this all comes about. Go Swizzy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, limezd said:

She’s probably going to ask her fan base  to open up their wallets again for her. You know since she could not collect their money live in concert with her last 3 albums due to COVID, she’s about to rerelease her old stuff and ask them to buy it again. 

I'll be happy to buy them all over again because they make me happy and they are new! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Community Curators
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

Just when I thought you might be more mature after some time away, you come back with this mess. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

that's what happens when you leave me unattended,:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Exhale has taught me well :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Definitely the re-release of her back catalogue, since it's a;ready been teased a bit. I'll give it a cute stream, but I'm not going to buy unless she releases some new kind of updated hits collection. I'm not going to buy her albums again, since i already have all of them. She's doing a good job and I'm happy that she's taking control over her music. It will be interesting to see how this all comes about. Go Swizzy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I feel like she'll make it worth it to buy them all again. I could be wrong, but she could release songs from the vault that we've never heard before or some demos. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Same. I can't wait to hear her old stuff with her more mature current vocals.

When I heard the small snippet of "Love Story," I was SHOOK. Her vocals sound SO GOOD and mature compared to her old recordings. I feel like I have a collector's item now that I've got all her old ones, and might get the new ones again!

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, myonlywish said:

Watch it be like, a virtual world tour with highlights from all of her eras...

taylor-swift-mountain-03-e6bb8d6d-6b32-4c1c-9242-17d17450ef2d.gif

She could give us the Red Tour live or the 10 minute version of All Too Well or Loverfest Virtual Concert with zoom meeting M&Gs or resurrect The Swift Life app. I don't even care what she does. I love all her stuff haha

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I'll be happy to buy them all over again because they make me happy and they are new! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

She could give it away for free to her fans. You know, since they already bought that music before.

like, you know, nine inch nails, Radiohead and U2 did. 

• Exhale+
Just now, limezd said:

She could give it away for free to her fans. You know, since they already bought that music before.

like, you know, nine inch nails, Radiohead and U2 did. 

I will never forgive U2 for hijacking my itunes and putting their hot mess of an album cover on there. It still haunts me. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

It would be nice if she could put out a greatest hits album that includes the rerecorded tracks on it. I mean, it's been 9 albums already and the comp album should be here by now.

I wouldn't be mad at a greatest hits album with a couple new tracks

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I think her man raw dog'd her, left his seed inside her and now she's pregnant!

dcujm4x-00ed118a-eac1-4643-a56b-f113d68c

Ohhh, edit that or one of the moderators is gonna give you a warning. I got one for pretty much the same comment about Halsey. :(

• Like 1