Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

13 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Okay but why must it be called Taylor's Version? Are there going to be a million more different versions? Come on now.

Well she is rerecording them and I think she means it’s ‘her version’ as in it’s being put out by herself without the involvement of Big Machine. She’s rerecording her first six albums with Big Machine including Fearless so there will be five more albums left.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do we suppose that her updated albums are going to replace the old ones on streaming?

I was wondering this, but I think I read somewhere she doesn’t have that much control over that as the old albums still belong to Big Machine who might still want them available.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Okay I wasn’t expecting the album announcement so soon! I wonder why she’s doing Fearless first and not her first album?

The new artwork is nice although I was kinda hoping for an image from the actual Fearless era ddd. Can’t wait to hear the new songs!

I kind of expected something like what JoJo did for her rereleases. Like a sketch or painting of her old covers to sort of “honor” the old versions, but this new cover is incredible. It’s so much better than I could’ve imagined. I do hope that she puts older photos in the album booklet though! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do we suppose that her updated albums are going to replace the old ones on streaming?

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I was wondering this, but I think I read somewhere she doesn’t have that much control over that as the old albums still belong to Big Machine who might still want them available.

I think she has control over what shows up on her artist’s page on streaming platforms although idk. Big Machine DID release a live acoustic EP from old recordings that she didn’t approve and those show up. Who knows at the this point.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Samer said:

She's even including "Today Was A Fairytale" :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It's a great time to be a Taylor Swift fan! I just ordered the vinyl, it looks amazing! 

I know! I saw that she included TWAF and I was shook! I wonder if this means we will get ALL of her soundtrack songs re-recorded! Can you imagine “Crazier” with her older mature vocals :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I’m ordering her vinyl and cd tomorrow after I get paid! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gardenia said:

The way Taylor has kept my sanity intact this whole year. Not only she keeps delivering the best music but also her work ethic is so inspiring.

The new album version is gonna be incredible.

Taylor Swift Mua GIF by MOODMAN

Idk how she is doing all of this honestly. And it’s rumored that she is working on TS10 while she is doing all the re-recordings. Like HOW IN THE WORLD?! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, K-man said:

Glad to see her going around her former record label. Excited for Breathe with Colbie Caillat, favorite song from fearless!

six songs from the vault... sounds kind of familiar....200.gif

I’m pumped Colbie is getting album feature credits on this. I’m wondering if she might have a bigger part in this version which I would LOVE! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: her voice fits that song so well!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block