Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I see both sides of it. But if you look at it like this then she literally can’t win. If she re-records, then she will be selling old work and people are shelling out money for it all over again. (However, she is releasing extra songs no one has heard before. So that helps make it worth it. I told you before that she will make a way to make it worth it to her fans.) On the other hand, if she doesn’t record the old songs, someone who took advantage of her situation gets to profit off of her literally every time she sings them. What else is she supposed to do?

No I’m saying her fans are still buying her old work right now when they should only focus on the new release 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No I’m saying her fans are still buying her old work right now when they should only focus on the new release 

Oh gotcha. I didn’t know that was happening. Hopefully it won’t happen for long as awareness is raised. The preorder link for her new stuff is everywhere. I personally haven’t really been streaming her old work for a long time. I’m trying not to give them any more money than they already have and took from her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Oh gotcha. I didn’t know that was happening. Hopefully it won’t happen for long as awareness is raised. The preorder link for her new stuff is everywhere. I personally haven’t really been streaming her old work for a long time. I’m trying not to give them any more money than they already have and took from her.

Yeah most of her albums are charting on iTunes right now 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The GRAMMYs revealed that her rerecordings will be eligible. I don't know how I feel about that. Another example of the GRAMMYs only caring about money and ratings. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Hmm yeah not sure about this either. I wonder if these rerecordings will count towards sales of the original for charts? Because this is just a new version of a previously released studio album. It's definitely NOT Taylor's 10th studio album and should not be treated as such.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmm yeah not sure about this either. I wonder if these rerecordings will count towards sales of the original for charts? Because this is just a new version of a previously released studio album. It's definitely NOT Taylor's 10th studio album and should not be treated as such.

Yeah, idk. How are anniversary versions treated? Either way, these should not be considered new albums, and it's clear what the GRAMMYs are after. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Just spent £40 on the CD and cassette :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: including delivery fee dd.

On a side note, my Evermore cassette came today!

Im buying the vinyl then I'll buy the Fearless Target edition on release day. I bought Fearless on release day back in 2008. I always buy her albums on release day if I can :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I'm waiting for my evermore vinyl to come... its taking FOREVER :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yeah, idk. How are anniversary versions treated? Either way, these should not be considered new albums, and it's clear what the GRAMMYs are after. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

If her rereleases win any Grammy's, it would definitely just be for views. Whether people like it or not, Taylor is a big draw for viewers of award shows.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block