Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

7 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Taylor.thumb.JPG.6ad94d3876459d4fe64720bad7aeec4b.JPGThe GMA twitter account has announced that Taylor will be stopping by GMA tomorrow morning to make a surprise announcement! It is rumored to be about the release of her single "Love Story," now titled "Love Story (Taylor's Version)!"

"TAYLOR IS COMING" along with "Love Story" and "Taylor's Version" are currently trending in the US.

What do y'all think she is going to announce?!

The one with the F word!!! Stop what u’re doing!!!!

Ylenia GIF by Mediaset España

So this is super vulnerable, but this is actually making me want to cry. In 2008, when Taylor released the original version of Fearless, her music was an escape for me. I was being ***ually abused constantly and her music was my safe space. The vulnerability and hope that the future could be better is the only thing that kept me going some days. To be back in that headspace but grown up and now so happy with the love of my life is SENDING ME.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

So this is super vulnerable, but this is actually making me want to cry. In 2008, when Taylor released the original version of Fearless, her music was an escape for me. I was being ***ually abused constantly and her music was my safe space. The vulnerability and hope that the future could be better is the only thing that kept me going some days. To be back in that headspace but grown up and now so happy with the love of my life is SENDING ME.

You're so strong, glad you are in a better place now, lots of love :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block