I've had friends message me about the 'Framing Britney Spears' documentary

Slayer

Has anyone else had this happen?

I've had friends message me saying they've seen the documentary and think it is so awful what her dad and team are doing to her and that they want her to free! Honestly my heart :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Especially as I live in the UK and this isn't available on streaming, so it's great to see people I know who are the GP are finding this documentary and are hearing about it and supporting the movement!

This documentary has really done a good job to get the GP to become more aware of Britney's situation!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single article about this documentary on FB has nothing but love in the comments. I haven’t spotted even one Ahole calling her crazy yet. It’s very liberating that the media independently wants to support her for once in a very long time. Really since Oops era. Circus and FF were paid for regarding positive press. She looked worse during FF era than the 07 VMAs and still received positive press and great success because of an agenda. This is just so refreshing and truly the start of shifting the power in her corner again. We as fans did a great job blowing this situation up but now the GP will start supporting this as well. With this amount of power it will be hard to give her any bad press in the future as she’s winning the hearts of America again. 

My one aunt actually texted me asking about it hours before it aired cuz she was reading about it in The NY Times, she said she planned on watching, she believes it’s all about the money too.

She’s the only one who reached out to me but on Saturday I posted about it on FB and I had a few other family members like the post and comment saying they planned on watching it as well and that it’s so sad what’s happening to her. One of my cousins even commented #FreeBritney, that did my heart good. This documentary is what this movement needed, it’s legitimizing it for people.

Archived