Kacey Musgraves posts about 'Framing Britney Spears' - 'it's plaguing me that nobody knows if Britney is truly okay'

I know this is irrelevant, but I’ll never understand why people can’t just say ‘she’s been an inspiration to me since I was a child’ rather than ‘As a child, I was inspired by her.’ It’s like ‘Old Mariah Carey songs’ instead of ‘classic MC songs’. 

The other makes it sound like she hasn’t been relevant or useful in decades.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She just posted another tweet:

She has posted she is fine tho:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I don't wanna sound rude but It's not like she is crying in her bathtub everyday for her freedom, I bet she doesn't think about the c-ship very much in her day-to-day as we do, we don't have to remind her 24/7 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: tbh

• Like 2

I think Britney is being strategic but you can probably only try to oppose a c-ship once so I think she is planning and thinking steps ahead of what we see. 

In what world of law can a man with an active restraining order be fit to be in charge of another human. Let alone his daughter and the restraining order is protecting his grandkids from him.

• Love 1