Kacey Musgraves posts about 'Framing Britney Spears' - 'it's plaguing me that nobody knows if Britney is truly okay'

11 minutes ago, zone said:

No idea who she is but yass

She’s a country artist but her most recent album, Golden Hour, was a beautiful melding of country, pop, and some disco influences. That album won her 4 Grammys :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: including Album of the Year! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Some bops:

Not from Golden Hour but a hit nonetheless:

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She’s a country artist but her most recent album, Golden Hour, was a beautiful melding of country, pop, and some disco influences. That album won her 4 Grammys :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: including Album of the Year! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Some bops:

Not from Golden Hour but a hit nonetheless:

I don't even like country but Golden Hour is a masterpiece. It for sure deserved that grammy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Puppy said:

who are all these people? I feel so old :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

A country artist whom was blacklisted from country radio stations for supporting the LGBTQ+ community whom came back with the country-pop masterpiece "Golden Hour" that received massive acclaim and won a grammy as well for album of the year. You should check the album out, because even I as someone who doesn't listen to country music, loved this record.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I know this is irrelevant, but I’ll never understand why people can’t just say ‘she’s been an inspiration to me since I was a child’ rather than ‘As a child, I was inspired by her.’ It’s like ‘Old Mariah Carey songs’ instead of ‘classic MC songs’. 

The other makes it sound like she hasn’t been relevant or useful in decades.

that's true! She should be more inspirational now more than ever for her strength. I'm obvi a super fan since day 1. I think it's way the young celebs think that if they say they like her they might be uncool. The only celebs that do or did at first were ones unbothered by fame. 

• Love 2