Kendel Ehrlich re-issues 2003 "apology" to Britney regarding her comments about wanting to shoot Britney

Kendel Ehrlich, the wife of ex-governor in Maryland, Robert Ehrlich, issued an "apology" in 2003 after saying that if she had an opportunity to shoot Britney, she would. Yesterday, she posted that same apology on her Twitter page, and it wasn't a new one saying how sorry she was for how she treated Britney. It was one she said 18 years ago. In her "apology", she said that she used the "shooting Britney Spears" phrase as a figure of speech, and that "it was off-the-cuff and in jest, and that's stupid when you're in public life, and I should know better".

100.jpg.a0ec01b6f1a47d8bf0c90d6243ca7803.jpg

• Love 2

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-bashing-govs-wife-sorry/#app

Kendel Ehrlich, the wife of ex-governor in Maryland, Robert Ehrlich, issued an "apology" in 2003 after saying that if she had an opportunity to sh**t Britney, she would. Yesterday, she posted that same apology on her Twitter page, and it wasn't a new one saying how sorry she was for how she treated Britney. It was one she said 18 years ago. In her "apology", she said that she used the "shooting Britney Spears" phrase as a figure of speech, and that "it was off-the-cuff and in jest, and that's stupid when you're in public life, and I should know better".

15 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-bashing-govs-wife-sorry/#app

Kendel Ehrlich, the wife of ex-governor in Maryland, Robert Ehrlich, issued an "apology" in 2003 after saying that if she had an opportunity to sh**t Britney, she would. Yesterday, she posted that same apology on her Twitter page, and it wasn't a new one saying how sorry she was for how she treated Britney. It was one she said 18 years ago. In her "apology", she said that she used the "shooting Britney Spears" phrase as a figure of speech, and that "it was off-the-cuff and in jest, and that's stupid when you're in public life, and I should know better".

Omg welcome to Exhale! It's Gimme! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1