Kendel Ehrlich re-issues 2003 "apology" to Britney regarding her comments about wanting to shoot Britney

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

She’s worried about the message wearing a crop top sends to young girls.

...Yet she’s happy to promote gun violence to them.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I'm sure that she considers herself as more moral than britney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

reminds me nickelodeon & the legend of Korra, they'd censor a lesbian kiss cause "it's a kids show" yet they had displayed a suicide (very kids-friendly tbh), human torture, PTSD trauma, multiple *******, anarchism-communism-fascism-genocide-war :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: American puritanism smh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: JJ's **** is more shocking than guns on the streets :neydedance_purple:

• Like 1

I'm all about giving people an opportunity to learn and grow from their past mistakes, even if they were as disgusting as threatening to shoot someone for the way clothes they choose to wear. But if you're going to apologize, at least be sincere about it and don't make excuses for your actions. 

So, no. Bye. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

My tweet to her:

That was not an apology to Britney Spears, that was self-defense. And what exact "figure of speech" do you mean by "shoot Britney Spears"? Also, what have you learned about this whole thing after 18 YEARS? You don't have anything else to add other than re-post this? Sad.

• Love 1