Sam likes ANOTHER post stating 'the only executive order that needs to be signed and executed right now is to Free Britney'

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It really is! I’ll try do what I can to make sure there is less negativity! Especially so it is more comfortable here for users who do not want to be attacked for having different opinions! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

@Jordan Miller this is an example of the negative people being too much and ruining threads and stopping users from voicing their views. 

I just went to the first page of this thread. And few ppl actually provoked ppl with unnecessary posts and insults,even though there was 0 shady posts regarding Sam prior that. Essentially flamebaiting ppl into arguments and provoking unnecessary negativity.  @Jordan Miller and this is not the first time this is happening

Negativity sparks negativity. And everyone on this board is guilty of it, you and I included.

Anyhow. This is actually quite nice.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

Britney is definitely seeing these  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

OMG this makes me so happy; I feel like I'm crazy for loving this woman so much and wanting great things for her even tho' I don't know her.

It warms my heart to think that wherever she is, even tho' we can't know for sure; we've made her happy and filled with hope.

the world loves you britney spears; we are all rooting for you.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I just go to the first page of this thread. And few ppl actually provoked ppl with unnecessary posts and insults,even though there was 0 shady posts regarding Sam prior that. Essentially flamebaiting ppl into arguments and provoking unnecessary negativity.  @Jordan Miller and this is not the first time this is happening

You’re such a hypocrite, I can’t even deal  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I just went to the first page of this thread. And few ppl actually provoked ppl with unnecessary posts and insults,even though there was 0 shady posts regarding Sam prior that. Essentially flamebaiting ppl into arguments and provoking unnecessary negativity.  @Jordan Miller and this is not the first time this is happening

Negativity sparks negativity. And everyone on this board is guilty of it, you and I included.

You just can’t resist inserting yourself into drama, huh? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Why do you always feel so obligated to play devil's advocate and victimize yourself? Like are you really this neglected?

• Love 1

The anti-Sams in here are just as bad as the radicals on twitter...y'all know britney would be so upset if she saw the way you talked about her boyfriend right:typing_keyboard_computer:

Anyways maybe we won omg this seems like such a good sign...I know the entire spears family is going to be watching, so I'm wondering if Britney is going to get to watch with Sam or Lynne :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Wait, is Sam FINALLY taking baby steps to become a shadow of a real man and stand up for Britney?

Unfortunately we’ll never see him having the guts to come forward regarding the situation. He’s still acting like a frightened little boy that he is.

He’s under an NDA. What do you expect him to do? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Why everyone thinks Instagram means something at all? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:like I know people who like post even they don’t really like them like bots so cmon guys 

Literally this entire forum argues ab Instagram posts all day. Girl. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m so confused by this because I always feel like Scam is involved with Team B. Wasn’t he on the payroll as her chef? He ain’t going to jeopardise that income. 

That was fake lol. 

Anyway, I'm shook :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I am so looking forward to this doc. I still dunno about Sam based on everything else but :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: tomorrow feels like is gonna be a bombshell

• Love 2