Sam likes ANOTHER post stating 'the only executive order that needs to be signed and executed right now is to Free Britney'

7 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m so confused by this because I always feel like Scam is involved with Team B. Wasn’t he on the payroll as her chef? He ain’t going to jeopardise that income

Britney has said numerous times she loves him so, I’m sorry, but it doesn’t matter what you or anyone thinks about Sam. It’s really disrespectful for fans to constantly degrade the man she loves especially on a forum dedicated to her. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m so confused by this because I always feel like Scam is involved with Team B. Wasn’t he on the payroll as her chef? He ain’t going to jeopardise that income. 

I mean they aren’t going to stand by and let this happen surely. Why hasn’t he been banished for liking things? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Oh.my.god. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I hope he supports freeing Britney for the right reasons and not because he’s hoping to marry her for the money like Kevin. I wanted to like Sam but he comes off as a shallow/arrogant guy to me. But to any Sam fans on here, I HOPE you are right and he’s just an awesome guy trying to help his girlfriend 🤞 🤞 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

ndas cant be enforced if theres criminal activity involved

But unless he could prove that there's criminal activity, as in tangeable proof, Team Britney would simply claim defamation, claim he was trying to exploit Britney and then remove him from her life, possible hit him with a restraining order also, so he can't speak out.

• Like 2

Sam and Britney, at this point, have been together over five years. If Britney didnt want him in her life, he'd be gone by now. Let's not forget, when Britney drove her car after Dominantion was cancelled, who was with her?

As moderately successful as Sam is in his own career, let's not act like Sam would have access to any sort of money that could possibly go up again Britney's estate being used by her father if ever he were to step out of line.

If Sam is some sort of handler or double agent for Jamie, why would he publically bring attention to tweets and posts that support Britney's Freedom? Team Conservator have tried time and time again to silence the movement through empty threatening lawsuits, to media campaigns, vague statements and even calling it a conspiracy theory in tabloids to diminish its severity. It doesn't make sense, particularly right as a huge documentary is about to come out.

...but ultimately, why would Sam make such a clear and deliberate move in supporting users sharing information about a person he literally shares a bed with? 

Sam has no real reason or legal grounds to be an interested party, in the same way Lynne does. He's not a parent who recognises their child is being abused by their own abuser and its legally justified. He's not her child. He's not a lawyer, a doctor or an expert. He's her boyfriend who, to some degree, could easily be removed because Team Con, legally, can do that, to make it easier on them to continue and also, pull a power play on Britney. 

Look, dislike Sam for whatever personal preference reasoning you have; maybe you don't like personal trainer Instagram, maybe you don't like his sense of humour. Maybe you don't like how muscular he is and prefer dad bods. Whatever, but clearly Britney does, and he has made a very public action in liking these posts.

Instead of targeting people who are trying to either learn or help, keep an eye on the real goal here.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Wow overblown much. Sorry for raining on your parade. I didn’t realise we had such Sam lovers on here

The truth is it’s hard to trust anyone who’s around Britney and I stick to my guns I think he’s an opportunist. What normal guy in his 20s would stick with someone under all these tight controls and restrictions. It makes no sense 

It’s called love. Maybe one day, you’ll fall in love yourself and realize it causes you to want to do anything for that person. It’s also blind. Perhaps the benefits, vacations, etc all outweigh the con of restrictions. You act like you are some Sherlock Holmes but really, you are just assuming crap out of your butt

• Love 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sam and Britney, at this point, have been together over five years. If Britney didnt want him in her life, he'd be gone by now. Let's not forget, when Britney drove her car after Dominantion was cancelled, who was with her?

As moderately successful as Sam is in his own career, let's not act like Sam would have access to any sort of money that could possibly go up again Britney's estate being used by her father if ever he were to step out of line.

If Sam is some sort of handler or double agent for Jamie, why would he publically bring attention to tweets and posts that support Britney's Freedom? Team Conservator have tried time and time again to silence the movement through empty threatening lawsuits, to media campaigns, vague statements and even calling it a conspiracy theory in tabloids to diminish its severity. It doesn't make sense, particularly right as a huge documentary is about to come out.

...but ultimately, why would Sam make such a clear and deliberate move in supporting users sharing information about a person he literally shares a bed with? 

Sam has no real reason or legal grounds to be an interested party, in the same way Lynne does. He's not a parent who recognises their child is being abused by their own abuser and its legally justified. He's not her child. He's not a lawyer, a doctor or an expert. He's her boyfriend who, to some degree, could easily be removed because Team Con, legally, can do that, to make it easier on them to continue and also, pull a power play on Britney. 

Look, dislike Sam for whatever personal preference reasoning you have; maybe you don't like personal trainer Instagram, maybe you don't like his sense of humour. Maybe you don't like how muscular he is and prefer dad bods. Whatever, but clearly Britney does, and he has made a very public action in liking these posts.

Instead of targeting people who are trying to either learn or help, keep an eye on the real goal here.

Seriously. Some people are so dumb!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Go **** yourself 

You know **** about me. You are getting yourself into a tizzy trying to defend a complete stranger you know nothing about. Weirdo

Reported. 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What an incredible post. Love when Britney’s stans use common sense like this. Fortunately, the majority of us are logical and it’s really just a few bad apples that give this fanbase a poor representation. Unfortunately, however, they’re just a loud minority.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

It’s called love. Maybe one day, you’ll fall in love yourself and realize it causes you to want to do anything for that person. It’s also blind. Perhaps the benefits, vacations, etc all outweigh the con of restrictions. You act like you are some Sherlock Holmes but really, you are just assuming crap out of your butt

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Lmfao drag it 

13 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m so confused by this because I always feel like Scam is involved with Team B. Wasn’t he on the payroll as her chef? He ain’t going to jeopardise that income. 

I mean they aren’t going to stand by and let this happen surely. Why hasn’t he been banished for liking things? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I think it’s a proper look that her boyfriend wants her free so he’s allowed to do that cuz it is considered normal practice in his position. And given it will not affect the actual case the slightest it just enhances the narrative of him wanting the best for her :bcut_britney_clapboard:.

Btw why would one of Britney’s 2021 goals be to take a cooking class. She would have already taken loads with Sam for “free” if he is already paid to cook for her every day in her house :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:. Sus.

Oh Gosh... He liked several posts and it's like he found the cure for cancer. Com'ooooooon!

It's just a button people, wake up! What did he do during these 5 looooooooong years? I understand he might be tied up with contract BUT STILL!!! Did you see any progress about her situation? Even a little one? Nope! I'm sorry but the only things he's doing, it's going on internet, looking for #freebritney and liking posts about it so the fans will think "Oooooh Samy is so wonderful!" Gosh! Where the real actions IN REAL LIFE? If the woman I love, if the lioness I love where in Brit situation I will spend all my day and all my night in front of the court or looking for some help!

Yeah Brit may loves him, but she also loved a Justin T. and a Kevin Ferdline to death too once... That doesn't mean he's a good guy nor he's a bad one! We don't know!

Seriously I don't care about their romance and I usualy never comment about that, because I think it's useless... But I found so weird that people are giving so much credit to some meaningless actions like likes.

He once, made fun about a homeless, a "fat" person, he never post pictures of Britney on his IG when she's not at her best (this is love really? this how you guys want to be loved? Being only on your boyfriend IG when you "deserv it" because you are enough pretty?) And mostly he lied about doing Valentine's day with her while she was at hospital. And Britney's team (the one we all hate) is paying him "for cooking" for a really big, good and weird price for "cooking"! ! Also look at his past relationship, with all of that, I don't understand how some fans could still think he's a good person. Oh yes I know why... Because we are living in a IG world and he's hot as hell, so it's fine...

• Like 1

Regardless of whatever the initial “screening process” for becoming involved in Britney’s life was for him, I have a feeling that he really does enjoy being with Britney and that he has her best interests at heart.

And obviously if he cares about her then he absolutely does want her out of this conservatorship.

The problem is, like we’ve been saying for months and months, it’s that he won’t be able to publicly say anything about it. He’d probably get an injunction placed on him by someone in the inner circle if he did say anything.

So by liking these post, he subtly shows us that he is on her side, without him having to say anything outright.

• Love 4