Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

9 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Is there another version of the file that one of y’all have? It ends very abruptly at the end 

There's another version (same arrangement and all) being offered privately that has those extra seconds that are missing. This version was cut.

Not feeling the chorus though but other than that its amazing :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Also, i guess this was supposed to be for Pretty World, huh since it was recorded in 2014?

I remember when PG was released and Iggy wanted it to be on her album and Britney said no, she’s going to put it on her album instead as hers was already finished.  

• Like 5

The song sounds amazing. Here voice is so good and also her background vocals. Very interesting lyrically. And at the end... “save me, save me”... strange coincidence that her conservatorship started February 1st 2008. And it leaked exactly 13 years after that🤔

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There's a more produced "finished" version that actually has drums that is circulating. I was originally sent a clip of the first verse from this version and it sounded fanmade so I declined it. Always thought it was fake until I got the final mix months later. I don't have these particular sessions, but I'm guessing someone has the pro tools and has been bouncing different "mixes" and circulating them. 

Would you share a snippet please?