What's been your most embarrassing moment?

Midnight

12 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omigosh you poor thing. I’m equally as clumsy if it’s of comfort.

Just toast week, I managed to smack my face with a medicine ball during a home workout. 

OUUUUCH

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I know how you feel. In high school, we had a pep rally to get us excited for football games, and some students were playing volleyball. One of them ended up hitting me square in the face in front of almost every student there. I literally ran, and hid in the bathroom because I was so embarrassed :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2

So okay, this one day in 2nd grade were were having lunch in our classroom, it was spaghetti day. A young bip is about to get messy..  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

We had just gotten this bright green new carpet in our little portable classroom and I tripped over a lumpy part of it and spilled my lunch tray all over everywhere. Sauce, noodles, choco milk and my applesauce spilled on the carpet and I fell in it. Slay.  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I had to go to the principals office to get new clothes but they didn’t have any pants my size so I just put on a new shirt and went with it. Pretty sure I was able to go home early that day, too. I was extremely clumsy as a kid, and that hasn’t really changed too much as an adult. Now I’m 31..  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Ever since then I was terrified of being silly and stuff in front of people, cuz I was so upset at the thought of people judging me. It was ridiculous, I’m only now just starting to get over that and let myself loosen up around people. Slay!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I had *** with one of my professors in his office (the man looked like a Greek God trust me) and his assistant walked in on us while he was doing me from behind :orangu_orangutan_ape: I was 20 I think lol. It was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had, not to mention I pooped my pants wondering if I'll get expelled or if the professor would get fired. We genuinely just had *** because we were turned on by each other, not for a grade (i was a very good student tbh) but luckily the assistant never said a word. He became my ****buddy for years to come and then he got married and I attended their wedding :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I had *** with one of my professors in his office (the man looked like a Greek God trust me) and his assistant walked in on us while he was doing me from behind :orangu_orangutan_ape: I was 20 I think lol. It was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had, not to mention I pooped my pants wondering if I'll get expelled or if the professor would get fired. We genuinely just had *** because we were turned on by each other, not for a grade (i was a very good student tbh) but luckily the assistant never said a word. He became my ****buddy for years to come and then he got married and I attended their wedding :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Hott. Quick someone make a best shex stories topic. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I'm shaken :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

*When I was in middle school some guys were throwing around a basketball in the classroom. I had just come in and it hit me hard on the face. I was flustered and wanted to cry! 

* Middle school again, we had to throw a 10-15 pound weight ball as far as we could in P.E. Most of the guys achieved it and they measured the distance, I threw it and it only landed about a foot away from me! They didn't even measure it and I wanted to disappear! 

* I went to the doctor for my yearly checkup. A handsome doctor in his 30's attended me and I got an erec-tion before he even checked my privates. I let out a moan of shame and pleasure once he did. I kept saying sorry and he reassured me it was normal. I felt so embarrassed and ashamed. I still do. 

* I used to write " love letters" and poems to this person I had a crush on in highschool. The last one I wrote to that person, *it* told me straight up in front of the class (nobody knew)they don't like me and don't want them (the letters) from me. I was mute and sick to my stomach the entire day. 

There's many more but these are I can think of now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 9 months later...

This isn’t my finest moment… it was a little harsh but I was pretty embarrassed. Here goes…

I recently went on a rant to a friend at work about another co-worker. I said to him “I can’t stand Andrew, he’s an idiot, he ****’s me, he never works, he stands around talking crap, he thinks he’s funny, he’s not funny, he’s funny looking at best, he slows everyone down, I’ve got nothing good to say about him!!” My friend pointed him out and ask “You mean THAT Andrew?” I said “Yeah, I can’t stand him, he should be fired!!” My friend said “That’s my cousin”

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

When I was going through a very hard time my boss, coworkers and some of my ex friends(at the time we were friends) conspired to make me act "crazy" after one particularly bad night I called all of them out on social media and the next morning everyone in our store just glared at me and even my father wouldn't publicly talk to me. I couldn't talk to HR or anyone at work because they were all a part of it. It was the second biggest heart ache of my life but I sued them and won. They fired those people as well. I'll just never forget the whole store about 300 people glaring at mocking my "mental illness"  

Publicly humilliated and slandered in front of thousands of people and social media, workplace, friends, even websites about me... because of something that I DIDN'T DO. And I had to look down, pretend that nothing happened and basically renew my life overnight leaving behind anyone who was aware of "that situation".

It's been some time and I still have negative feelings about this whole thing. It pisses me off actually. But well...

JUST LET IT GO.

MOVE ON WITH IT.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Publicly humilliated and slandered in front of thousands of people and social media, workplace, friends, even websites about me... because of something that I DIDN'T DO. And I had to look down, pretend that nothing happened and basically renew my life overnight leaving behind anyone who was aware of "that situation".

It's been some time and I still have negative feelings about this whole thing. It pisses me off actually. But well...

JUST LET IT GO.

MOVE ON WITH IT.

Omg, are you Demon Twink?

fecac99896e9be9a664c93cdf777bd71

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

When I was in junior high. I got caught blowing two older boys behind a bungalow by a staff member and they told my parents and that's how I was outed.

Haha how old were you? How did you escalate things? Or you all were open about your ***ualities ?

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Omg, are you Demon Twink?

fecac99896e9be9a664c93cdf777bd71

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block