What's been your most embarrassing moment?

I know we've all been through something, whether it's falling in front of a thousand people >me< :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: or talking about someone in another language and then realizing they understood everything you just said >me< :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

embarassing.jpg.51cf72c2ca5f4055d4619d6cc38b502b.jpgWhat's something that left you wanting to run for the hills and also how did you overcome it ?

• Love 5

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day my aunt gifted me a professional massage from a male masseur. I had a b***r and the masseur noticed it 

I was texting a guy from Grindr to tell me in which car to hop in and while I was waiting for his reply, a car was parked near me and I thought that is the car but it wasn’t the right one. Omfg. Cring

I’m too embarrassed to divulge that publicly babe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I’m too embarrassed to say divulge that publicly babe

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You just made me wanna know even more :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Don't worry whatever it was always remember but Midnight feel in front of one thousand people :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Def alot! I fell up the stairs with my books falling down the stairs. In one class I walked into the umbrella stand and my teacher's umbrella hit me in my junk. In a school basketball tournament I made it to one of the last people and while being cheered on, I shot too close to the rim and it bounced off the underside right back to my face.

• Love 2

I was taking a photo of a teacher on Snapchat during math and I forgot to turn off the flash. Guess what happened yesokay.gif 

It was winter and there was ice and stairs... I fell :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Like 3 people saw this 

I was running away from the lessons and teacher I supposed to have lessons with saw me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: That was cringy af 

I have probably more embarrassing moments but I guess I remember these from past few years, high school  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Exhale+
59 minutes ago, Midnight said:

You just made me wanna know even more :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Don't worry whatever it was always remember but lll

14 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Did u ******* yourself during **** or what :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Im too wholesome to know what these  censored words are 

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

it’s not that exciting y’all but....

Spoiler

It basically involves accidental semi public nudity  in a posh yoga studio in front of old ladies who were drinking tea. The SHAME.

I hate y’all 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, um... Where do I start, lol? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

- I walked to a gas station, ended up missing my step, and fell flat on my face in front of about 50 people.

- In high school, I was in a hurry to get to class, and ended up falling down the stairs while my best friends watched me, and my books, and papers scattered everywhere.

Spoiler

- Being in public without realizing the zipper to my pants was unzipped :orangu_orangutan_ape:

- Getting a speeding ticket, and trying to hide it, but my grandmother ultimately finds out, and tells the rest of my family. Not a pleasant experience, lol

Spoiler

- Having to get up, and do a speech in class while I have a raging b***r :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3