What's been your most embarrassing moment?

Midnight

• Content Curators

I know we've all been through something, whether it's falling in front of a thousand people >me< :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: or talking about someone in another language and then realizing they understood everything you just said >me< :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

embarassing.jpg.51cf72c2ca5f4055d4619d6cc38b502b.jpgWhat's something that left you wanting to run for the hills and also how did you overcome it ?

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I’m too embarrassed to say divulge that publicly babe

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You just made me wanna know even more :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Don't worry whatever it was always remember but Midnight feel in front of one thousand people :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Def alot! I fell up the stairs with my books falling down the stairs. In one class I walked into the umbrella stand and my teacher's umbrella hit me in my junk. In a school basketball tournament I made it to one of the last people and while being cheered on, I shot too close to the rim and it bounced off the underside right back to my face.

• Love 2

I was taking a photo of a teacher on Snapchat during math and I forgot to turn off the flash. Guess what happened yesokay.gif 

It was winter and there was ice and stairs... I fell :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Like 3 people saw this 

I was running away from the lessons and teacher I supposed to have lessons with saw me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: That was cringy af 

I have probably more embarrassing moments but I guess I remember these from past few years, high school  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
59 minutes ago, Midnight said:

You just made me wanna know even more :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Don't worry whatever it was always remember but lll

14 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Did u ******* yourself during **** or what :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Im too wholesome to know what these  censored words are 

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

it’s not that exciting y’all but....

Spoiler

It basically involves accidental semi public nudity  in a posh yoga studio in front of old ladies who were drinking tea. The SHAME.

I hate y’all 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, um... Where do I start, lol? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

- I walked to a gas station, ended up missing my step, and fell flat on my face in front of about 50 people.

- In high school, I was in a hurry to get to class, and ended up falling down the stairs while my best friends watched me, and my books, and papers scattered everywhere.

Spoiler

- Being in public without realizing the zipper to my pants was unzipped :orangu_orangutan_ape:

- Getting a speeding ticket, and trying to hide it, but my grandmother ultimately finds out, and tells the rest of my family. Not a pleasant experience, lol

Spoiler

- Having to get up, and do a speech in class while I have a raging b***r :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block