Britney was the 3rd most streamed pre-2000 female artist in the US in 2020

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Girl never came close to Rihanna's level of popularity and that's a fact. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

When will Dua have people waiting for her to release an album for nearly 5 years? :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

But Dua was one of the strongest names last year, she had hits and many bops. Idk why people make such a big deal of Rihannas new album when Anti didnt even do as good as Lemonade. And let me say that I prefer Rihanna and I dont like Beyonce. I mean, 21 will be 6 years this year and sold over 20 million copies, and I still dont see people talking that much of Adeles New album as I see about Rihanna's. Is it bc she keeps shading people who ask her about it? Lol

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But Dua was one of the strongest names last year, she had hits and many bops. Idk why people make such a big deal of Rihannas new album when Anti didnt even do as good as Lemonade. And let me say that I prefer Rihanna and I dont like Beyonce. I mean, 21 will be 6 years this year and sold over 20 million copies, and I still dont see people talking that much of Adeles New album as I see about Rihanna's. Is it bc she keeps shading people who ask her about it? Lol

Maybe it's because I'm in North America but where I am in particular, Dua is a B-lister at best. Her songs overshadow her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Like with Rihanna, sure she has hits but her entity as an artist overshadows that. People will know Don't Start Now or New Rules or maybe even Break My Heart but probably won't not know who "Dua Lipa" is. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Maybe it's because I'm in North America but where I am in particular, Dua is a B-lister at best. Her songs overshadow her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Like with Rihanna, sure she has hits but her entity as an artist overshadows that. People will know Don't Start Now or New Rules or maybe even Break My Heart but probably won't not know who "Dua Lipa" is. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Oh I get that, Dua isnt still there yet even tho shes already very loved by gays in Brazil. I think shes talented, who knows if she will last, but she has good bops.

Do people in Canada still care about Britney? 

26 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Girl never came close to Rihanna's level of popularity and that's a fact. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

When will Dua have people waiting for her to release an album for nearly 5 years? :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Dua has been in the game for three years and is just getting more and more popular. Rhiannon was just at the right place at the right time. Can’t even sing to save her life and owes her life to her songwriters :roxxy:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Oh I get that, Dua isnt still there yet even tho shes already very loved by gays in Brazil. I think shes talented, who knows if she will last, but she has good bops.

Do people in Canada still care about Britney? 

As a gay, I love how the recognition of whether a main pop girl is a main pop girl is if she's loved by the gays. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think she has a few bops but I do dislike how she gets passed off for certain things by pop music stans. (When that source claim she was using Payola, everyone defended the allegation)

I can't speak for all of Canada but she's seen as an icon here in the sense that no matter whether or not her song is a hit, it won't affect her. Some people hate her and others love her but she's well-known and no one can take that away. The only people I've ever met who called her "untalented" were the remaining 2 Christina Aguilera fans here. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

In my city in particular, Britney's 2011 Femme Fatale album was HUGE, like everyone knew the tour was happening, the songs were always on the radio, I don't have much memories from Circus other than a few of the music videos and hearing Womanizer on the radio, but in my city, FF was easily the bigger era which is weird because The Circus Tour is the one that came here. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I know that Brazil loves Britney, you're so lucky. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

As a gay, I love how the recognition of whether a main pop girl is a main pop girl is if she's loved by the gays. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think she has a few bops but I do dislike how she gets passed off for certain things by pop music stans. (When that source claim she was using Payola, everyone defended the allegation)

I can't speak for all of Canada but she's seen as an icon here in the sense that no matter whether or not her song is a hit, it won't affect her. Some people hate her and others love her but she's well-known and no one can take that away. The only people I've ever met who called her "untalented" were the remaining 2 Christina Aguilera fans here. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

In my city in particular, Britney's 2011 Femme Fatale album was HUGE, like everyone knew the tour was happening, the songs were always on the radio, I don't have much memories from Circus other than a few of the music videos and hearing Womanizer on the radio, but in my city, FF was easily the bigger era which is weird because The Circus Tour is the one that came here. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I know that Brazil loves Britney, you're so lucky. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"The only people I've ever met who called her "untalented" were the remaining 2 Christina Aguilera fans here."

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 3