Katy Perry drops "Electric" music video to celebrate Pokémon's 25th anniversary

31 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This is so ******* iconic. I’m already sad Britney will most likely not be involved, despite her and her kids being Pokémon fans, and her contributing “Soda Pop” to the first movie. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

no one made more promo for Pokémon Go than hers, and up to last year it's made more than $4.2 BILLION in revenue! 

Why can't she be in Universal Music :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, chadwickles said:

Pokémon isn't necessarily for a younger target...it's actually a franchise whose audience has grown with it (25 years ago) and STILL continues to introduce younger geenrations to it. So it's actually a pretty smart move. Just my thoughts *shrug*

But people 25 or 30+ years who actually love Pokemon dont give a s-h-i-t if Katy Perry sing song for it or no

2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I love how people make fun of artists for partnering with huge companies. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

if any, it's Pokémon who are making a favor to Katy Perry by making her part of this, despite being years past her peak, and I'm not saying it just because I like Pokémon, but literally, Pokémon is the biggest multimedia franchise there is worldwide. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block