Paula abdul is relaunching her music career

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

no, i am not black. but it is RACIST to call a predominantly black music genre "ghetto." that's called a microaggression

When I said Ghetto, I was refering to how the rappers act.

They act like they're the **** and dont even bother rhyming lyrics properly.

They are also VERY notorious womanizers with baby mama's from left to right.

How do u expect me to NOT think its ghetto?

Im NOT racist, heck im a minority; so its not like im a priviliged princess who hates everyone that hates their color

• Love 1

Why are so many people talking about huge sales there’s only a handful of artists that get huge sales Taylor Swift being one of them most artist don’t sell that many albums nowadays I just don’t understand why people keep talking about sales when it comes to Paula Abdul even Britney is not selling that much 

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Why are so many people talking about huge sales there’s only a handful of artists that get huge sales Taylor Swift being one of them most artist don’t sell that many albums nowadays I just don’t understand why people keep talking about sales when it comes to Paula Abdul even Britney is not selling that much 

Even adele might flop, she's too skinny and wants to change her sound. 

82% of her audience don't want a dance adele. 

She went diamond twice cos she had more fans over in 50 to 70 age bracket than most of her contemporaries. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block