Lost Treasure: What does everyone think of Chaotic? (the most authentic Britney has ever been on camera)

Danielle1987

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I loved it then and still love it today, I thought she seemed like a blast, I wanted to be her best friend, lol, she was still young too, only like 23 or 24, do people forget that, her behavior didn’t shock me at all. To be completely honest with u, I think this fan base is VERY hypocritical when it comes to her esp. her personality. Even now, people complain about her childishness, but back during FF and when she was with Jason T. , fans were saying she seemed dull, I feel like she can just never win, gp giving her **** is one thing but her own fans, f that!! Many in this fan base need to LIGHTEN THE F UP!!

She was my age (22) and I definitely act like this around friends! 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaotic is such a weird one because I enjoy seeing her more candid and it was probably the last time we saw her somewhat fully happy and enjoying life. Anything after that has been so controlled and she doesn’t seem 100% happy anymore. Her eyes are sad.

I just hate her attitude in Chaotic. The bit with the doctor always springs to mind. She’s so rude to him and that’s never the way Britney has been. She’s always so sweet and kind. She was also pretending to be something she wasn’t. She just wanted to rebel out against everyone around her and I don’t blame her.

It was the beginning of the end for her sadly. 

11 hours ago, zenden said:

I did like some parts. Her askibg questions about marriage. Then marriage episode. Then her being pregnant and talking about love. I didn't like some parts e.g. in the garden -she is clearly high. And i think chaotic was beginning of her fall. It was clear she was under smth majority of it still they show it to the world. Her team clearly was ok with her abusing smth and having time with her boytoy till she was working-performing, going to the interviews. I am sad nobody in her team cared about her at a time. Good news she had some time off while pregnant and married yet the problems came back even bigger after she divorced. And i read smwhere Larry was against her marriage so i wouldn't be surprised if that chaoticness would continue if she won't get married and pregnant.

He wasnt at her wedding even tho he knows her since she was like 13 years old. People say that he never liked Kevin, smt like that. Colon also seemed upset at her wedding. 

5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Chaotic is such a weird one because I enjoy seeing her more candid and it was probably the last time we saw her somewhat fully happy and enjoying life. Anything after that has been so controlled and she doesn’t seem 100% happy anymore. Her eyes are sad.

I just hate her attitude in Chaotic. The bit with the doctor always springs to mind. She’s so rude to him and that’s never the way Britney has been. She’s always so sweet and kind. She was also pretending to be something she wasn’t. She just wanted to rebel out against everyone around her and I don’t blame her.

It was the beginning of the end for her sadly. 

Sorry but I can understand her attitude toward the doctor, asking for an autograph was very unprofessional.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

He wasnt at her wedding even tho he knows her since she was like 13 years old. People say that he never liked Kevin, smt like that. Colon also seemed upset at her wedding. 

Everyone seemed upset and uncomfortable at that wedding. You could see how hard Lynn pretended to be happy. Everyone knew Britney was making a big mistake.

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Everyone seemed upset and uncomfortable at that wedding. You could see how hard Lynn pretended to be happy. Everyone knew Britney was making a big mistake.

Lynne was crying, but Colon looked really upset, he even told Kevin not to do it (get married) when he found out it wasnt the engagement party. 

Lynne said Britney was angry and depressed for like two years after JT, so I wonder why they really didnt tell her to not work in at least 6 months. Even Britney knew her time off wouldnt last 6 months and she work. Partying wouldnt fix whatever problem Britney had and that was what she was allowed to do. I mean, I cant believe there wasnt a single honest good person to tell her to do some therapy and be away from LA for a while. She tried to numb her pain being busy, working and partying, and that lasted until she met Kevin. Obviously being overworked, feeling alone and having a ****ed up family made her feel needy and desperate to settle for a jobless loser with two kids who seemed so trashy and a leech only bc he had a good ****. She thought she would have a normal life with Kevin, but he already had that and he wanted the lavish lifestyle she had. I wonder if Lynne really told her If she thought he wasnt good for her. 

He made her feel even more lonely when she was pregnant and ****ed her up. He was also a part of why she lost her freedom and he took the kids away from her, smt that lasts until this day. I bet this is why she said shed tell younger Britney to not get married bc she knows it was a mistake. Ofc she loves her kids, but from some things she said, I dont think she likes Kevin at all and regrets marrying him. 

At the time I enjoyed it bc I wanted Britney to be happy and she was with Kevin and having a baby and I liked seeing her happy. I also just liked watching her being so candid and seeing her personality. I'll take any Britney footage I can get lol.

But looking back of course it's awful. It's so trashy. It doesn't put her in a good light at all. Her relationship with him was gross. And the amateur camera/production adds to how bad it is. And it was on UPN which was a cheap network anyway - she could have gotten a better network. It's all embarrassing but it is what it is.

I don't think she was truly being herself, Britney kinda turns into the personality of the man she is dating, it's actually really common to happen. She was definitely in love with KFed and was trying HARD to be like him. She changed a LOT from 2001 to 2005, it's part of growing up, but all her actions after the 55hrs marriage felt like an act of rebellion to me.

And I don't agree that it's her real/raw personality, I think Britney Spears TODAY would hate doing that and probably cringes whenever she thinks of that. Just imagine her 2 boys watching that show? a horror movie :eyes_britney_laugh:

13 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I don't think she was truly being herself, Britney kinda turns into the personality of the man she is dating, it's actually really common to happen. She was definitely in love with KFed and was trying HARD to be like him. She changed a LOT from 2001 to 2005, it's part of growing up, but all her actions after the 55hrs marriage felt like an act of rebellion to me.

And I don't agree that it's her real/raw personality, I think Britney Spears TODAY would hate doing that and probably cringes whenever she thinks of that. Just imagine her 2 boys watching that show? a horror movie :eyes_britney_laugh:

I think KFed brought the trash out in Britney for a few reasons:

1) The reason you said. There are plenty of pics that prove that Britney even started dressing like her boyfriends and adopting their personality a little bit. I know people like that - they're very impressionable with their boyfriends and I've always heard that Britney is very impressionable from someone that I know that knew her.

2) She was rebelling hard when she met Kevin. She was over being a glammed up pop star and enjoyed being trashy with Kevin. It prob made her feel like a regular person, not caring so much about her appearance or actions. She didn't want to be perfect anymore. She just wanted to be in love.

3) Britney's upbringing was very country and deep down that's probably how her family and everyone she grew up with is. So it probably wasn't a complete 180 for her. When you see pics of her family and her hometown, it's not glamorous. 

11 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I just dislike K-Fed so much, he was so bad for her.

I understand we in the fan base dislike Kevin a whole lot BUT we need to remember that Kevin didn’t do anything wrong, this is the life Britney chose for herself, the world just didn’t like it. She wanted to escape and be carefree and Kevin allowed her to do that. She chose Kevin, knew who he was, and was ready to start a life with him

29 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

1) The reason you said. There are plenty of pics that prove that Britney even started dressing like her boyfriends and adopting their personality a little bit. I know people like that - they're very impressionable with their boyfriends and I've always heard that Britney is very impressionable from someone that I know that knew her.

2) She was rebelling hard when she met Kevin. She was over being a glammed up pop star and enjoyed being trashy with Kevin. It prob made her feel like a regular person, not caring so much about her appearance or actions. She didn't want to be perfect anymore. She just wanted to be in love.

3) Britney's upbringing was very country and deep down that's probably how her family and everyone she grew up with is. So it probably wasn't a complete 180 for her. When you see pics of her family and her hometown, it's not glamorous. 

I agree with you especially with the rebelling, she was sending a message to everyone, jive, Hollywood, the media, the fans, the world. 

Britney loves giving us mother****ers something to keep talk about.

I also agree that’s Britney is deep down a goofy girl from a small poor southern town. She played the all American cute girl next store really well but she’s small town country girl through and through who got herself and family out of poverty basically 

50 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Exactly! It was clear that she was really tired of her image throughout the In the Zone era, KFed happened to be her perfect escape and a big ''f*k you'' to everyone around her. Her relationship was probably the only thing that she had 100% control even during that time. Unfortunately, she gave all of herself to that man, and when she realized that she wasn't going to have the perfect family that she always wanted..we all know what happened.

Archived