Britney’s Insta Posts Recorded Secretly via 2-Way Mirror???

ryro_85

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She definitely knows she’s recording because when she’s dancing she looks at the camera constantly. If she wasn’t aware I’m sure she wouldn’t stare at the camera that way. Another thing is if she really knows how these videos are uploaded or edited :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:.

20 hours ago, LeonardoBraga said:

I remember a video (I don't know if it was on her Instagram or Sam, but it was Sam filming) in which she was adjusting the phone on a tripod. Sorry, but it is impossible to believe this theory, especially when we have several videos of her in the same place at different angles.

It’s not impossible to believe this story I mean we know all this **** is corrupt I wouldn’t be surprised if they

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  ALLEGEDLY :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

did this.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Sorry I highly doubt this.  Why would she consistently look INTO the camera if it was a two-way mirror?  We've seen her adjust the phone, and we've seen her set up a tripod with her phone and light in the same spot she usually dances at where you can clearly see there's no area for any mirror to be because the stair case is there.

I do believe she films a lot of these for herself for fun or for recording her practicing as most choreographers do when coming up with choreography, especially in the early stages when it's just fooling around and figuring out moves.  And I believe she records without the intention to post them, or maybe she does intend to post them but not in the way the social team edits and posts them, because we know she has a specific aesthetic and is super picky with her content (as we've seen in BTS videos of her when recording music videos). So I believe the team just posts them instead of cropping/editing them the way she wants them.

Archived