The 100 most handsome faces of 2020

19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Diego Boneta has always been so gorgeous...
TAEYANG AT 67TH, YAAAASSSS!!! <3
Dean Schneider at 14th! Wow...
V (my favorite from BTS) in second place! <3

Number one is a joke............................ right?

The descriptions are... weird haha

I have the weirdest crush on Diego cause I don't think he is conventionally handsome but I think he is so ****. Like your undies soaked and you need an immediate hand sanitizer so you don't feel overly quenched. 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Obscene said:

Pewdiepie at #1 while King Lucas is only at 91!? This tomfoolery and straight up riggery...

00313896s1.jpg

Im sorry but he looks like a 17 year old boy :orangu_orangutan_ape: Maybe if they created a list of hottest men with actual mature men, and then a separate list with guys who look like young teenagers. Because I personally don't find him attractive, but Jason Momoa, yes yes yes. And im sure someone else completely disagrees with me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I want two lists! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Im sorry but he looks like a 17 year old boy :orangu_orangutan_ape: Maybe if they created a list of hottest men with actual mature men, and then a separate list with guys who look like young teenagers. Because I personally don't find him attractive, but Jason Momoa, yes yes yes. And im sure someone else completely disagrees with me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I want two lists! 

He looks like Brettman Rock:orangu_orangutan_ape:

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Well he’s only 21, so I guess looking young is part of that? But the point is that Pewdiepie should not be #1

1 hour ago, Pbloem19 said:

He looks like Brettman Rock:orangu_orangutan_ape:

He literally doesn’t, so what now?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block