The 100 most handsome faces of 2020

On 12/31/2020 at 11:41 AM, BUWYGF said:

Im sorry but he looks like a 17 year old boy :orangu_orangutan_ape: Maybe if they created a list of hottest men with actual mature men, and then a separate list with guys who look like young teenagers. Because I personally don't find him attractive, but Jason Momoa, yes yes yes. And im sure someone else completely disagrees with me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I want two lists! 

But there's also always the question of beards. I don't think Jason has a "handsome" face. He is rugged looking without the beard, tho his eyes are definitely striking. I do not find attractive that 17 y/o old looking boy either. Nevertheless, I feel like a list of top 100 most handsome faces in itself is celebrating/awarding people just because of genetics which is kinda wrong, but the thing they're trying to do with inclusivity in the specter of younger/older and anywhere from fem to masc is actually good, celebrating different types of male beauty.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block