S** and the City Reboot Officially Confirmed

BUWYGF

On 12/29/2020 at 9:04 PM, Thelegendarybritney said:

from what i have seen, SJP was surprised to hear that and thought that they were friends before hearing Kim's statement. I don't want to validate Kim's feelings obviously but i also want to know where the resentment came from :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Kim had just lost her brother. She was hurting. SJP put out a Insta, sending her condolences. That seemed to touch a nerve with Kim, as she then proceeded to address SJP directly, saying she didn’t need her sympathy and why was she “publicly”  acknowledging Kim’s pain - was it to appear nice and caring- when during the entire SITS (just realised it has the same initials as Swimming In The Stars)) run she was neither.

Obviously, after her brothers death Kim was deeply wounded and vulnerable, bringing to the surface every pain and slight she had experienced, as grieving can do. But, Im glad she expressed herself. Sometimes we have to get things off our chests to heal, and move on.  

I have a feeling SJP the business woman and producer (of SITS) are very different to the actress and persona she shares with the public. Perhaps, some hard business decisions were made that affected others, which were then taken to heart.

SJP is not a bad person. Her comments just came at the wrong time. Had she said nothing, maybe Kim would have moved on. Who knows!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is what happens when you haven't done anything great since SATC and you keep on forcing this idea of a third movie or a reboot.... They kinda started ruining the legacy of the TV show with the second movie and now a reboot...... a reboot without Samantha Jones!? Like seriously, what are they thinking.... this is probably SJP's doing.... 

• Love 4

Agh I love satc , my fav serie , and yeah I don't know if I'll watch either, samantha really was that B , and without her it's probably dull ........ Besides , they have aged a little bit too much i don't know if the s, e x theme is going to fit :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But I cherish that serie and it has a place in my heart forever 💖

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block