S** and the City Reboot Officially Confirmed

BUWYGF

Zero interest in this.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And how we gonna disrespect Sam Jones like this?

What more is there left to say? The show ended things so perfectly and the films were pointless and painful. 

Also, the leaked SATC 3 plot sounded awful and let’s hope they aren’t taking the same route.

That being said, I would of been more interested in seeing a reunion with the cast looking over the show (like the the Fresh Prince). Hearing about them talk about the certain plots and what they would do differently today would of been amazing.

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Zero interest in this.

What more is there left to say? The show ended things so perfectly and the films were pointless and painful. 

Also, the leaked SATC 3 plot sounded awful and let’s hope they aren’t taking the same route.

That being said, I would of been more interested in seeing a reunion with the cast looking over the show (like the the Fresh Prince). Hearing about them talk about the certain plots and what they would do differently today would of been amazing.

Not me getting ready to go get the popcorn and you don't even wanna watch :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

I loved the movies pt.1 was so sweet and 2 was hilarious :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Ohh well I guess I'll watch it with someone else :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Spoiler

just kidding I would never :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Zero interest in this.

Exactly. *** and the city is one of the rare shows with the perfect ending that made fans satisfied, I don't see the point of this at all. As someone mentioned, it's a cash grab and nothing else :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: Not here for it, the disrespect to Kim Catrall is insane and I will not tolerate it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Broken link on my end. 

There is NO S3x and the City without Samantha. She’s a fan favorite. This just isn’t going to work without all 4 girls. Sounding like a cheap cash grab. It’s almost offensive to true fans.

This will be a tarnish on the legacy of one of the best TV shows of all time. 

I agree with everything you said. People are ready to destroy perfectly good shows for some more cash, I'm over it :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Samantha is the most exciting character they need to figure out how to get Kim to come back.

I'll probably still watch though SITC is one of my fave shows evarrrr. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Ughhhh, IDK I don't wanna watch it but then again I do :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: You watch the first episode and then tell me if its worth it :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I loved and grew up watching *** and the city so i'm excited to hear about the reboot :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I love Kim Catrall but i just feel like she has been making it really difficult and saying all these unnecessary bad things about the other girls :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I feel like the only one she has a problem with is SJP :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I loved SATC when it was out and even afterwards, but in all honesty...all good things do come to an end and I feel like they’re dragging this out.

As a fan I would have preferred they ended it with the first movie. The second movie was funny but not necessary. 

I think what was enjoyable for most fans is that we got to see four educated strong women navigate NYC, trying to find love etc. Well, they all got their happy ending...so what else is there to show? Divorce? Retirement? 

I won’t be tuning in and I was not thrilled when they were thinking about a third movie. They’re ruining a good thing IMO 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block