S** and the City Reboot Officially Confirmed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broken link on my end.  There is NO S3x and the City without Samantha. She’s a fan favorite. This just isn’t going to work without all 4 girls. Sounding like a cheap cash grab. It’s almost offens

For a limited series. However, Samantha won't be returning. Kim's dispute with SJP seems to be too big for her to come back. I probably won't be watching for this reason, she was my fave   S

Samantha dies of breast cancer. After her funeral the trio decide to visit a psychic medium, played by Whoppi Goldberg, who makes contact with Sam, warning Carrie about a band of disgruntled & bit

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Zero interest in this.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And how we gonna disrespect Sam Jones like this?

What more is there left to say? The show ended things so perfectly and the films were pointless and painful. 

Also, the leaked SATC 3 plot sounded awful and let’s hope they aren’t taking the same route.

That being said, I would of been more interested in seeing a reunion with the cast looking over the show (like the the Fresh Prince). Hearing about them talk about the certain plots and what they would do differently today would of been amazing.

• Love 5
  • Community Curators
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Zero interest in this.

What more is there left to say? The show ended things so perfectly and the films were pointless and painful. 

Also, the leaked SATC 3 plot sounded awful and let’s hope they aren’t taking the same route.

That being said, I would of been more interested in seeing a reunion with the cast looking over the show (like the the Fresh Prince). Hearing about them talk about the certain plots and what they would do differently today would of been amazing.

Not me getting ready to go get the popcorn and you don't even wanna watch :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

I loved the movies pt.1 was so sweet and 2 was hilarious :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Ohh well I guess I'll watch it with someone else :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Spoiler

just kidding I would never :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Zero interest in this.

Exactly. *** and the city is one of the rare shows with the perfect ending that made fans satisfied, I don't see the point of this at all. As someone mentioned, it's a cash grab and nothing else :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: Not here for it, the disrespect to Kim Catrall is insane and I will not tolerate it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Broken link on my end. 

There is NO S3x and the City without Samantha. She’s a fan favorite. This just isn’t going to work without all 4 girls. Sounding like a cheap cash grab. It’s almost offensive to true fans.

This will be a tarnish on the legacy of one of the best TV shows of all time. 

I agree with everything you said. People are ready to destroy perfectly good shows for some more cash, I'm over it :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
22 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Samantha is the most exciting character they need to figure out how to get Kim to come back.

I'll probably still watch though SITC is one of my fave shows evarrrr. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Ughhhh, IDK I don't wanna watch it but then again I do :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: You watch the first episode and then tell me if its worth it :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
24 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I loved and grew up watching *** and the city so i'm excited to hear about the reboot :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I love Kim Catrall but i just feel like she has been making it really difficult and saying all these unnecessary bad things about the other girls :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I feel like the only one she has a problem with is SJP :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I feel like the only one she has a problem with is SJP :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

from what i have seen, SJP was surprised to hear that and thought that they were friends before hearing Kim's statement. I don't want to validate Kim's feelings obviously but i also want to know where the resentment came from :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

I loved SATC when it was out and even afterwards, but in all honesty...all good things do come to an end and I feel like they’re dragging this out.

As a fan I would have preferred they ended it with the first movie. The second movie was funny but not necessary. 

I think what was enjoyable for most fans is that we got to see four educated strong women navigate NYC, trying to find love etc. Well, they all got their happy ending...so what else is there to show? Divorce? Retirement? 

I won’t be tuning in and I was not thrilled when they were thinking about a third movie. They’re ruining a good thing IMO 

• Love 2
  • Community Curators
5 hours ago, nwonder said:

Reveal hidden contents

We can watch the new scream reboot  instead 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'll watch whatever you want :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: and then after we can recreate one of Samatha's iconic scenes :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>