Katerina Perreault recalls seeing Andrew Wallet and Judge Goetz at Femme Fatale Tour

rennen

This made my stomach turn. The image of them watching their hybrid business model in action while she suffers inside. 

*EDIT For those not in the know, Katerina Perreault used to work for Andrew Wallet's firm and has been fairly outspoken regarding Britney's conservatorship and conservatorship abuse in general.

Not only is she vocal about Britney's case on twitter, she previously filed a declaration stating she knew certain documents were imaged after Jamie's lawyers claimed they were not.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Why did Courtney claim they were putting HER in a conservatorship when it was her daughter that was put under a guardianship? (I'm assuming while she was still a minor?)

I'm not familiar with Courtney's case...but I'm weary.

Courtney has made some claims in the past that have come true (e.g. against Harvey Weinstein) but then she's also made some claims that I believe are second hand and came directly from Sam Lutfi.

It's hard to tell with her where the truth ends and the lies begin.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why did Courtney claim they were putting HER in a conservatorship when it was her daughter that was put under a guardianship? (I'm assuming while she was still a minor?)

I'm not familiar with Courtney's case...but I'm weary.

Courtney has made some claims in the past that have come true (e.g. against Harvey Weinstein) but then she's also made some claims that I believe are second hand and came directly from Sam Lutfi.

It's hard to tell with her where the truth ends and the lies begin.

Courtney has already stated in an Instagram post that all her previous statements and posts in social media (including the one about James abusing Britney as a kid) were made by Sam Lutfi

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Courtney has already stated in an Instagram post that all her previous statements and posts in social media (including the one about James abusing Britney as a kid) were made by Sam Lutfi

So what are you saying?

Should we take the latest claims as truth?

Or could she still be mixed up because she originally heard it from Lutfi?

32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So what are you saying?

Should we take the latest claims as truth?

Or could she still be mixed up because she originally heard it from Lutfi?

I don't know what you are about

Courtney literally said Lou tried to put her in a conservatorship so she could take the rights of Nirvana's music off of her. What part do you not understand :orangu_orangutan_ape:

4 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

But I dont think the story about Jamie was said on instagram, was it?

So r u saying she wanted to say she never wrote these comments on slide 9?