Madonna: "Instagram’s new cyber surveillance policies allow Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family"

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Most leos are. On a technical level. 

Just some have more will power to keep it in check.  

So not true. How do you feel good about yourself, judging people so hard for their *** **** date of birth? That means no matter how good they are as people you will always judge them as narcissist. Ew :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

And honestly Madonna is not even Leo. She is most likely Cancer since sidereal follows the constellations and western astrology is stuck 2000 years back in time. 

Disgrace :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FastCar said:

This isn’t crazy or a conspiracy theory.  

Wow you guys are so hellbent & ***** for Biden you’ll throw MADONNA to the curb?  

And Mark Zuckerberg has put 300-400 MILLION into leftist political campaigns for this election and you DON’T see the correlation?

she’s right, this is scary.  What in the world are you gonna do when you can’t tweet, post on IG or make your own posts on your own website without legal interference?  Oh wait, that already happened just on a much smaller level with Lou Taylor...

It's all about implementation of a "social credit score" of sorts.  If you are American, google search your name followed by "mylife".

6 hours ago, merci12 said:

Crazy Madge :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Many older people don't realize the moment you open any social media account you're are tracked. It's called Cookies :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: 

Many young people don't realise how concerning the problem is. What she shared is obviously fake news, but the real problem is still  concerning. 

Edit: 

18-informacoes-nutricionais.jpg

Forbes: "Facebook ‘Secretly’ Tracks Your iPhone Location—This Is How To Stop It"

Edit 2: 

New iOS Update Reveals Instagram Secretly Accesses Your Camera

The Verge: Facebook’s iOS app might be opening the camera in the background without your knowledge

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Many young people don't realise how concerning the problem is. What she shared is obviously fake news, but the real problem is still  concerning. 

Edit: 

18-informacoes-nutricionais.jpg

Forbes: "Facebook ‘Secretly’ Tracks Your iPhone Location—This Is How To Stop It"

Edit 2: 

New iOS Update Reveals Instagram Secretly Accesses Your Camera

The Verge: Facebook’s iOS app might be opening the camera in the background without your knowledge

There's a simple solution to that: they can delete their accounts

The sad reality is many young people prefer likes and followers over privacy.

1 minute ago, merci12 said:

There's a simple solution to that: they can delete their accounts

The sad reality is many young people prefer likes and followers over privacy.

Well, I have some bad news for you, my friend 

Vox: This is how Facebook collects data on you even if you don’t have an account

Facebook appears to collect data from non-users in two main ways: From their browsing history and from their friends. 

The browsing history data collection is what Facebook’s recent blog post described. When people navigate around the internet, sites that use Facebook’s advertising pixel or other social APIs linking back to Facebook (like the “Like” button) send data about those site visits back to the social giant. Facebook collects that data on everyone who visits these sites, whether they’re a registered user or not. [...]

[...] The other main way Facebook gets info from non-users is from its contact upload feature. When people sign up for Facebook, many of them choose to upload their contacts to the service so that they can find other people to connect with. It’s likely, though, that some contacts in their phone aren’t on Facebook — but they’re still giving this info over to the company. Depending on how detailed people are with their contacts, this data could include a lot more than just a phone number.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 6:39 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, the fact that we are tracked and profiled everywhere we go on the internet is obvious. It's been that way for forever, so I don't really get the sudden outrage. It's literally a fact that phone operators provide (or at least had been providing, but let's be real - why would they stop) the government with data which is then compiled and stored. In the best case scenario, it's used to shove ads down our throats. However, I could definitely see them using this data to blackmail and silence people. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

that's where the problem is. they already did, and used it for their advantage. when it comes to data and privacy I work was a german, trust no one. i should delete my instagram app for sure. 

I still remember sending two voice messages with different topics and ads coming up about what I discussed. sure they tell you that data is used for selling porpuses but yall dont know what they do behind the scenes and what or not the gov wants to take from it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block