Madonna: "Instagram’s new cyber surveillance policies allow Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family"

Jordan Miller

10 minutes ago, merci12 said:

Crazy Madge :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Many older people don't realize the moment you open any social media account you're are tracked. It's called Cookies :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: 

Not only cookies, they collect everything! Like don't think about apps, think about the operating system. 

And really, it's not a conspiracy theory anymore. 

• Like 2

human nature madonna GIF

About Madonna being a narcissist. 

I'll say this, the fact she told mr. Clark in 1984, her biggest dream was to rule the world. 

And she did just that for 3 decades. 

Breaking records and actually achievements that seem humanly possible.  

Most mind goaled and perfectionists are narcissist one way or other. 

She even fired a dancer for being high on stage, when he was told when he was her hired dancer she said we'd smoking stays home until the tour is over and you did two mess ups on stage, I even said one wrong cue the whole show is ****ed up, the show is timed from beginning to end. I dont even give myself time to talk to the Audience cos the whole show is mixed like a cross fade tour. 

Here's the true story from Madonna's first manager. 

She even revealed she was looking for a mother figure, or just love..

She said what about your dad, f him, he remarried after my mom died.

Camille said, the day he replaced her mom, Madonna should have been sent to a relative or a family that could solely focus on her..

The catholic school said Madonna really needs a family or a relative that could give her the attention she needs. 

Her father is ignoring her, and that could have serous consequences when she gets older, no child at 8 should be full of rage and anger and resentment over confusion of regarding life and death,  Someone should have been more honest with her and said it's okay to accept love after someone died..

Her father triggered and anger, how she's going to use that anger, he should be blamed not her..

This isn’t crazy or a conspiracy theory.  

Wow you guys are so hellbent & ***** for Biden you’ll throw MADONNA to the curb?  

And Mark Zuckerberg has put 300-400 MILLION into leftist political campaigns for this election and you DON’T see the correlation?

she’s right, this is scary.  What in the world are you gonna do when you can’t tweet, post on IG or make your own posts on your own website without legal interference?  Oh wait, that already happened just on a much smaller level with Lou Taylor...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
49 minutes ago, FastCar said:

This isn’t crazy or a conspiracy theory.  

Wow you guys are so hellbent & ***** for Biden you’ll throw MADONNA to the curb?  

And Mark Zuckerberg has put 300-400 MILLION into leftist political campaigns for this election and you DON’T see the correlation?

she’s right, this is scary.  What in the world are you gonna do when you can’t tweet, post on IG or make your own posts on your own website without legal interference?  Oh wait, that already happened just on a much smaller level with Lou Taylor...

It's because they hate her. I have yet to see one positive post from these ungrateful kuntz

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Here's the true story from Madonna's first manager. 

She even revealed she was looking for a mother figure, or just love..

She said what about your dad, f him, he remarried after my mom died.

Camille said, the day he replaced her mom, Madonna should have been sent to a relative or a family that could solely focus on her..

The catholic school said Madonna really needs a family or a relative that could give her the attention she needs. 

Her father is ignoring her, and that could have serous consequences when she gets older, no child at 8 should be full of rage and anger and resentment over confusion of regarding life and death,  Someone should have been more honest with her and said it's okay to accept love after someone died..

Her father triggered and anger, how she's going to use that anger, he should be blamed not her..

What does this have to do with OP or what's being discussed here. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

What does this have to do with OP or what's being discussed here. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

How comes there’s no dislike button but users can still use that emote of Madonna doing the “you’re crazy” gesture? It’s literally only used for negativity and it further perpetuates the stigma against the mentally ill.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean, we been knew that Facebook is trash and that they collect your private info and distribute it to corporations for "ad purposes", so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they can spy on you too. 

Facebook was REQUIRED for me in freshman seminar in college back in 2006...it opened to the public later but I always found it odd how I was REQUIRED to join

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

True tea - dont do anything on your phone that you wouldnt do in public going forward.  I know...that will be hard to do because our phones have become an extension of ourselves and our imaginations. I say they are a Trojan horse.  If you really pay attention to Google Maps, they even measure your driving speed now.  

So it's better for me to watch pòrn on my laptop than my phone?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think people realize she's going to do what she wants. 

The 2005 documentary should've called her out. 

Her security team,  told her going to Rachel's tomb where bloodshed is happening puts everybody in danger, not only your, but your husband,  kids, and us your security team. 

She told them, I'm your boss, if you die, you die with honor. 

I'm gonna go and stop being p#$sy fu$&ers. 

Your paid to do dangerous stuff. 

To even shading the police as we see her for protecting her. 

What the hell are you talking about? She never said that. What is your problem with Madonna? Stop shading her, do something else with your life

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

So it's better for me to watch pòrn on my laptop than my phone?

Yes..

Your phone is not technically yours until it's fully paid.  

As long as you're under contract.  That company has more power.

Why do you think most go pre paid.

Because there is no contract controlling them like a puppet and not an expensive bill.

60 dollars everything unlimited  for three lines under one bill at 60 dollars flat. 

Vs. 225 a month for three lines,plus taxes and fees and fees of going over data limits and roaming which they domt mention to you cos they're not legally obligated to. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block