Britney's Instagram account posts Fantasy perfume ad

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I was always on the fence about which post are her and not obviously the ads and promotions weren't her but they could have made this more realistic. 

It would make more sense to make it a generic ad post for her perfume instead of making it look like its coming from her.

Now im convinced its not her posting at all.

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Ok I was always on the fence about which post are her and not obviously the ads and promotions weren't her but they could have made this more realistic. 

It would make more sense to make it a generic ad post for her perfume instead of making it look like its coming from her.

Now im convinced its not her posting at all.

Bingo, this! 
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😉💕!!!!!” 

the mockery of it all 😒

Next they'll be marketing a remastered reissue of the 2001 Britney album with like new album art or 2 NEVER BEFORE HEARD TRACKS that no one asked for for the 20th anniversary. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: 

I ******* hate these people. Ya'll prepare to be tempted with lotsa floppy collector's edition revamps for a while. Don't ******* buy it.

Archived