Britney's Instagram account posts Fantasy perfume ad

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Ok I was always on the fence about which post are her and not obviously the ads and promotions weren't her but they could have made this more realistic. 

It would make more sense to make it a generic ad post for her perfume instead of making it look like its coming from her.

Now im convinced its not her posting at all.

Britney is actually articulate when she writes. Whatever impersonation they’re trying to do is parhetic. But hey. Some fall for it. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Billy B will upload a video saying

:explainlol_stare_spin: "This is Britney talking. I know because I talk to her every day. She sent me text saying that she's very upset that people are not believing this is her. Stop the conspiracy theories you fake fans and go buy this. And don't even try to smell it from test bottle, that's like being so fake fan because you're basically stoling from her pockets. Let's make this #1 best selling perfume ever" :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Its getting super cringy that they’re trying to make EVERY post seems like her writing it.

Also, the way they try to portray her writing is getting really annoying. Did I miss a point or something because since when did she even put a space after every sentence and then followed by a lot of dots and emojis..???? I just dont get it :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:
I think this style of writing started after the “my family has gone through a lot of anxiety lately” post.

6 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

The way it is written confirms 300% that she isn’t the one posting AT ALL. 
Do they really think we are stupid or something?? lol.

Also why are they trying to make it look like she writes in that weird way? Do they want to make her look bad? I can’t with her stupid team and family, I hate them all.

I mean, we all know she does not write like that??? She used to write a lot on her website :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I say we spam that Cassie girl :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Archived