Thoughts on "Matches"?

phinyls

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I must be getting old, because I just do not care about music leaks anymore lol. I haven't heard Matches yet, and I'm just going to wait till it's on streaming services to listen to it.

True, I'd rather the first time I hear it to be the official version in the best quality possible. I remember when Femme Fatale came out I was an intern at Sony Music and someone was blasting it in their office loud enough for me to only kind of hear it but not enough to truly appreciate it and I just remember being like :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

3 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

True, I'd rather the first time I hear it to be the official version in the best quality possible. I remember when Femme Fatale came out I was an intern at Sony Music and someone was blasting it in their office loud enough for me to only kind of hear it but not enough to truly appreciate it and I just remember being like :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Omg you were an intern at Sony Music? How cool! But I agree :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I must be getting old, because I just do not care about music leaks anymore lol. I haven't heard Matches yet, and I'm just going to wait till it's on streaming services to listen to it.

100% agree for everyone else except Britney. Something about new Britney leaks takes me back to my Blackout/Circus era stan days and feels so nostalgic lol

Still haven’t heard the whole thing.  Can’t find it anywhere, just the clips.  The newer clips sound MUCH better than that ****ty LQ clip that originally leaked, which I hated.

it sounds like a decent bop, but ngl...I was really hoping it was gonna be a **** midtempo with some great vocals between her and AJ or Brian.

Archived