Beyoncé wishes Britney Spears a happy birthday on her official website

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: SHE KNOWS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  I'M TELLING YOU :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  BEYONCE KNOWS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  SHE IS AWARE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

WE LOVE TO SEE MUTUAL SUPPORT! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

i agree, Beyoncè don't associate her brand to problematic situation of any sort. So if she post this on her website she know the situation is going to be better very soon 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, LaLohan said:

why so dry on the birthday wishes miss Sasha? :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching: @Midnight

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: be happy I acknowledge her existence :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

2 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

As long as Jay Z isn't on the track, yes :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

You don't set the rules :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I do :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  I am the Queen after all :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire