Beyoncé wishes Britney Spears a happy birthday on her official website

• Content Curators
37 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I joined this forum this year and look, beyoncè wishes happy birthday to britney :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:
@Midnight Could never :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I've been here since February :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I made Sasha happen :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I brought her back to life, it's thanks to me exhale has the privilege of being exposed to the Queen :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

OKAY Michelle cause while you was busy listening to your Hilary Duff albums I was busy busting my as making B happen.

She is my impact and you will deal :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Cute but not sure how to feel about this because...who even visits websites anymore?

Like, why couldn't she wish her happy Bday on Instagram or at least Facebook?

Maybe I'm wrong, myb everyone visits her website? Idk, someone enlighten me pls because I don't get your hype people...:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He's acting up because I told him instead of vinyls he's getting coal for Christmas :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: Sasha's been going to bed without dinner either and that's why she's hangry :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I stay fed daddy just ask all my menses :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The things I would do to that man :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I know, I heard you and other daddy last night :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire