Miley cyrus shades Hannah montana in the plastic hearts booklet with a funeral and grave photo.

Spicechinodiva

Rest in peace or Hell Hannah Montana. 

In an Episode of SNL in 2013 Miley said Hannah montana was ********. 

Well in the booklet to plastic hearts, she basically reveals, the crime scene, the body of Hannah mutilated and in the logo scratched, the Bish and the mouse are the devil and had it coming. 

Enjoy the book let

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Miley, we already know you're not Hannah Montana anymore... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: We knew it like 10 years ago :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:
How long is she going to refer to this? I bet many kids of current young generation don't even know who Hannah Montana is, like Hannah who?
Another thing, what's the point of constantly disrespecting your past, gurl nobody would know who you are if Hannah Montana would be non existent, that was the key to the fame you got

No hate, I'm just tired of her image like this 

Why can't she, why can't she just let it go :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

She does too much. Like gurl, do you think you would ATLEAST have 45k people come buy yr new album if it weren’t for your Hannah Montana persona? Even Britney was fed up of how people treated her as this sweet girl next door image. Funny I never saw reared posters or mutilated dolls of her younger self in her more mature booklets like ITZ or Blackout? Miley is doing too much. She was ATLEAST more genuine in her Bangerz era.

Where is the mutilated body? Looks like Hannah with a black turtle neck on. And the logo isn't scratched out. There's a banana block half of it, partly because it's a Disney owned logo and they could sue if she used it in full. 

If anything it reminds me of Britney's Hold It Against Me video where she shows off life events in her life. The booklet shows little Miley, then her duet with Dua, Hannah Montana, her house burned down in the LA fires, the banana from Bangerz. (Im sure theres more but i dont want to look into every little thing).

• Super Mods
On 12/2/2020 at 6:48 AM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yeah Miley, we already know you're not Hannah Montana anymore... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: We knew it like 10 years ago :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:
How long is she going to refer to this? I bet many kids of current young generation don't even know who Hannah Montana is, like Hannah who?
Another thing, what's the point of constantly disrespecting your past, gurl nobody would know who you are if Hannah Montana would be non existent, that was the key to the fame you got

No hate, I'm just tired of her image like this 

Why can't she, why can't she just let it go :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I know! I dont get why she has so much hate towards her younger years when thats the reason she's famous.

Its weird how in the Younger Now era, she embraced her old self but now on this album, she sh!ts on Hannah Montana like she did in Bangerz

Didn't she only just say in an interview the other day she will 'always ******* be Hannah Montana' or something like that? She can never make her mind up.

All that asides, I like some of the design choices for the booklet. Is Miley still selling the physical CD in colour?

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Didn't she only just say in an interview the other day she will 'always ******* be Hannah Montana' or something like that? She can never make her mind up.

All that asides, I like some of the design choices for the booklet. Is Miley still selling the physical CD in colour?

I think so on her website..

I ordered in Amazon along with the new 2 CD edition of Future nostalgia  @Blackout2006.

You didn't know about the 2 CD bonus edition  of your favorite album.  

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think so on her website..

I ordered in Amazon along with the new 2 CD edition of Future nostalgia  @Blackout2006.

You didn't know about the 2 CD bonus edition  of your favorite album.  

Ddd what? Lol I didn't know there was a 2CD version of Future Nostalgia... I might have to check it out. That's good Amazon have the different versions of Plastic Hearts though.

Archived