Miley cyrus shades Hannah montana in the plastic hearts booklet with a funeral and grave photo.

Spicechinodiva

11 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd what? Lol I didn't know there was a 2CD version of Future Nostalgia... I might have to check it out. That's good Amazon have the different versions of Plastic Hearts though.

It's just the original album, plus the remix album,  but I'm a completists.  So as a fan, it has to.be added just to complete the collection.  Physical CD are treated like vinyls,  strictly limited edition cos the market is different..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's just the original album, plus the remix album,  but I'm a completists.  So as a fan, it has to.be added just to complete the collection.  Physical CD are treated like vinyls,  strictly limited edition cos the market is different..

Ah I see. Well I’m always on the hunt for more CDs... haha

35 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg yes it BETTER have 6 new songs as we deserve :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Normani better pray god Gives her permission,  but then again normani collaboration with Ariana and Nicki Minaj off the Charlie's angels soundtrack was originally meant for ariana and Dua lipa.

Oh, that's why everybody is flopping now. 

Makes sense, do the research. that little track was originally recorded with Dua,  but ariana decided to go a hip hop route. to counteract the duet with Miley and lana,  yep it all makes sense. all of it. 

On 12/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, vzlafan said:

i don't understand why the ***** obsession with the hell and that bad energies, i mean all the songs right now mention i starting to think that all about the elite and MK Ultra IS REAL. Because i can't not understand why it mention in every song that words

Agreed :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:.

And i dont get why she hates the Hannah Montana character so much that she still keeps mentioning her opposition towards it. Was she abused at set or something? Her dad was in the series all the time, so if she hated filming then he allowed for her to be traumatized for years, knowingly :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Also at 1:31 in the vid, why would you place any like 14 year old girl, yourself or not, next to a naked ******** cartoon. That is highly inappropriate and speaks volumes symbolically in my book, next to all the devilry as well. I think this hints at something very dark... 

Illuminati and elite Satanism is real, we find proof/insinuations again and again and again :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:.

Archived