Lady Gaga launches Oreo campaign

Easy There

4 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Damn, does this woman have no artistic integrity? She’s literally done university lectures stating she hates putting her name on brands, and that she’s an artist, blah blah blah... then does **** like this. Love her music, but she’s another typical Hollywood born-rich celebrity who figured out how to play the game. 

She is hypocrite !! Worst person!

I know she have a good fan base, but I am not a fan of her 

3 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Exactly, that's why I always say I like her music and appreciate her talent, but don't like her image as a person (things she says in interviews etc). If you listen to her words carefully, through all the years, you can come to think she just lies all the time..? Like she says things that aren't really true, just to create that artsy fartsy image :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Yep , thought I'm the only who sees this , and don't get me wrong, she is super talented and I think her early music up until born this way was amazing, artpop was cute too , but then it feels like she just didn't care anymore once she gained her fame and status, sadly she's a sold out , she will never be on madonna's level .

• Love 1

So tacky and BELOW HER. Why is she stooping so low as to attach Chromatica to a COOKIE BRAND?

Gaga, you had a #1 single and album this year girl. This is not necessary :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: Where is your pride :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: Where is the Chromatica PROMO? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: She could easily do her own concert via livestream like Dua Lipa did. Where is it !!!:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: Stop promoting sugary unhealthy products to a very overweight socially distanced America and get your *** into a dance studio and get to work :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block