Lady Gaga launches Oreo campaign

Easy There

I don't care if she wants to be nominated for (and win) Oscars and then sign with Oreo, I really don't, I just wish she wouldn't talk so highly about art and herself because when she does this she looks stupid. Although you can tell she gave it her twist with them asking people to "spread some kindness" and record nice messages.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Damn, does this woman have no artistic integrity? She’s literally done university lectures stating she hates putting her name on brands, and that she’s an artist, blah blah blah... then does **** like this. Love her music, but she’s another typical Hollywood born-rich celebrity who figured out how to play the game. 

Exactly, that's why I always say I like her music and appreciate her talent, but don't like her image as a person (things she says in interviews etc). If you listen to her words carefully, through all the years, you can come to think she just lies all the time..? Like she says things that aren't really true, just to create that artsy fartsy image :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block