Justin Bieber: "I'm going to have as many as many kids as Hailey is willing to push out"

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! THE MEMORIES! We all used to dream about s3x with him.

It’s our official anthem.  

Hell yeah, we did! I was always a JC stan and didn't care about Justin UNTIL he shaved all his hair for the Celebrity era. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Our anthem. This song is just too relatable. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hell yeah, we did! I was always a JC stan ans didn't care about Justin UNTIL he shaved all his hair for the Celebrity era. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Our anthem. This song is just too relatable. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

OMFG THIS!! JC was way hotter and had more s3x appeal than Justin during the first albums.

Justin became a real hottie when he shaved his head. His bald head was kajdjwjxjsjx. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Both of them can definitely tear up something else than our heart. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, aleomg said:

OMFG THIS!! JC was way hotter and had more s3x appeal than Justin during the first albums.

Justin became a real hottie when he shaved his head. His bald head was kajdjwjxjsjx. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Both of them can definitely tear up something else than our heart. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

JC was the real deal but he got outshined by the bald and buff 2001 Justin and JC's hair was too long for my liking. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

JC wrote that song for me, actually. I had to go for him instead cause i didn't want to steal Justin from Britney. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

JC was the real deal but he got outshined by the bald and buff 2001 Justin and JC's hair was too long for my liking. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

JC wrote that song for me, actually. I had to go for him instead cause i didn't want to steal Justin from Britney. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Omg Roxxyana, QUEEN OF GENEROSITY. We been knew. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

It was so obvious he wrote that song for you. I mean, people can’t still recover from your show last year at Coachella. The chemistry you both had and the fact that you and JC were so n*sync during the entire performance. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, aleomg said:

It was so obvious he wrote that song for you. I mean, people can’t still recover from your show last year at Coachella. The chemistry you both had and the fact that you and JC were so n*sync during the entire performance. 

I mean, I tried to play it down but you said it, not me. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: Again, I had to settle and take NSYNC just so Britney could take the Backstreet Boys and do 'Matches'. I gave way for her yet again. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, I tried to play it down but you said it, not me. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: Again, I had to settle and take NSYNC just so Britney could take the Backstreet Boys and do 'Matches'. I gave way for her yet again. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

And we can’t thank you enough for letting Britney do Matches:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Maybe next time, Britney will be able to switch positions for you. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't really thing he had a negative mindset about his words. I believe his intentions were to point out that she should have the choice to take time to achieve her goals and work on her things before slowing down and having a family. It feels like he is respecting her "agenda" but maybe could've been said in other words (?) :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It's not a big deal tbh :)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block