Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

11 minutes ago, nigel said:

People saying Britney's refusal to work includes approving releasing a song she recorded years ago are reaching. She's refusing to work, not refusing to have her music purchased. Two very different things.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: You sir make too much sense :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Also, cute profile pic :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

why so fixated about two new songs, when her past hits is what's currently filling her team's wallets? Not in a million years SITS or Matches will make them the same money BOMT, Toxic, Work *****, S&S, etc are currently doing from streaming

and again, if it's because they're releasing them after the lawyers comments, then don't buy them, don't stream them, and don't listen to them in any other way, to honor Britney's wishes, if that's what they care about so much. 

See, I don't really care about who gets the money yada yada, for me the biggest concern is the general attitude shifting from #FREEBRITNEY to #SUPPORTBRITNEYBRAND. Just look at this thread, there are certain people in this forum (not calling names) and outside of it who pretends that this is Britney in charge doing and releasing whatever she wants. I see this fanbase going back in to the state of mind where it's okay that Britney is being abused under C-ship as long as the fanservice is going strong.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I mean, as I've said million times in the past, this is mostly about morals. If you wanna stream this, it's OK. But please this fanbase needs to stop the "I drink 3 liters Pepsi a day to show those coke people how pathetic they are"-attitude. Everything isn't so black and white, there's millions of colors between them. This isn't a race "which side wins" and people should seriously stop acting like it is. My biggest wish (this year) is that there would be boycott talk too without all these defensive people shutting down such important topic. Boycotters are just concerned fans who really care about #FREEBRITNEY and the general attitude towards it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, s&m said:

I laughed hard when you mentioned the judge. Honestly babe do you think the judge cares about this? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well yeah work is an important part in a c-ship. Circus and circus tour were supposed to proove to the judge she can handle work. 

y’all are so entilted to your opinions why do y’all bother « talking » in a forum ? 🙄🙄🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

200.gif

From what ive gathered from everywhere, this was the latest plan, but apparently it got pushed last minute to streaming on the 4th. But the announcement is coming tomorrow at noon EST as a birthday post/announcement.

I guess RCA is going to try for another mood ring and think friday is their best option? who knows at this point

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

From what ive gathered from everywhere, this was the latest plan, but apparently it got pushed last minute to streaming on the 4th. But the announcement is coming tomorrow at noon EST as a birthday post/announcement.

I guess RCA is going to try for another mood ring and think friday is their best option? who knows at this point

The song is not gonna chart anywhere other than iTunes No.1...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

Well yeah work is an important part in a c-ship. Circus and circus tour were supposed to proove to the judge she can handle work. 

y’all are so entilted to your opinions why do y’all bother « talking » in a forum ? 🙄🙄🙄

Yes sure! I’m certain that the Judge will look to the billboard/iTunes/Spotify rank to rule against her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They're the original glory photoshoot by David LaChapelle, which was scrapped.

When the new Glory cover was released, he made a statement saying he was never informed his work was going to be used.

They look amazing. I thought they're some kind of edit or something. He did amazing. If they were released alongside the original make me video everybody would've loved the new album. 

• Love 1