Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

@Slayer please tell me if it's real. I don't wanna stay up until 5 am and be disappointed :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I don't think it's coming on her birthday plus some people who are allegedly reliable insiders on ATRL are saying she will announce the song on her birthday and that it'll come out on Friday! I'll keep everyone updated if I hear anything! 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I don't think it's coming on her birthday plus some people who are allegedly reliable insiders on ATRL are saying she will announce the song on her birthday and that it'll come out on Friday! I'll keep everyone updated if I hear anything! 

Did you make a topic on Sweet Melody possibly hitting no.1 here? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hearing it's coming out tonight at midnight 👀 

Stream My Only Wish #cancelSITS 

Spoiler

Lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Yeah I don’t think Spotify (and other stream services) work(s) like that. If it’s oud dec 2, it’s out dec 2. Not randomly during the day. At least that’s how I think their software/releases work. But I could be wrong I just never seen Spotify do something like that before.

I think the dec 4 release makes more sense with hopefully a message by Britney tomorrow. That’s something I’m really hoping for cause A: I really wanna see Britney again and B: I’d love for her to genuinely support this release. 

they can add it anytime. it's the artist that would choose to upload it.

Lots of artists make sure it's not released early in other countries. Taylor Swift does this i believe. So anything is possible. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

they can add it anytime. it's the artist that would choose to upload it.

Lots of artists make sure it's not released early in other countries. Taylor Swift does this i believe. So anything is possible. 

Yeah it's like that with big artist, songs are released around the world at the same time it's out on the USA.

5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

or even stream her older songs that were released before these new releases.

well the streaming of her old songs is what is giving her team the most money right now, the whole thing boycotters are supposedly fighting (though they don't even agree in why they're doing it) 

why so fixated about two new songs, when her past hits is what's currently filling her team's wallets? Not in a million years SITS or Matches will make them the same money BOMT, Toxic, Work *****, S&S, etc are currently doing from streaming

and again, if it's because they're releasing them after the lawyers comments, then don't buy them, don't stream them, and don't listen to them in any other way, to honor Britney's wishes, if that's what they care about so much.