Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

4 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Not you liking one of the only two songs I dislike on the album. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But it's alright, what do you think of Can't Make You Love Me? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Can't Make You Love Me is that BOP. To be honest one thing I can say about her first two albums (And I struggle because I don't like to shade others except for Bowel Juice) is that her voice rarely sounds as strong and confident as it does on that track. Like serve me vocals, QUEEN.

Why the **** would this girl need to MAKE anyone love her? Its a strange world we live in tbh. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Can't Make You Love Me is that BOP. To be honest one thing I can say about her first two albums (And I struggle because I don't like to shade others except for Bowel Juice) is that her voice rarely sounds as strong and confident as it does on that track. Like serve me vocals, QUEEN.

Why the **** would this girl need to MAKE anyone love her? Its a strange world we live in tbh. 

TASTE. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

@Hooked-On-Knee, take notes. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not a big fan of ...Baby One More Time, most tracks are filler to me. I only listen to the singles + underrated gem Autumn Goodbye. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 1