Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, ILuvMe said:

Did you hear it in full?

I mean... I was jamming to I Feel So Free With You the first hours it leaked so :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

giphy.gif

lmao from the get go I have only been excited for SITS. I've only heard the snippets so I will be happy if I end up being pleasantly surprised but I'm keeping my expectations on the floor. Chorus too repetitive to me and not a fan of the lyrics I read on genius. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

Omg pls send me the link

Can't DM you!

There's some users I couldn't DM; please try this:

1. Account settings
  2. On the right of your screen, there’s a panel called Other Settings
  3. So Other Settings> Notification Settings> Messenger
  4. Thus, enable your DMs

Or, contact a mod! :)

1 minute ago, Lemon_Drop said:

YES! I need an ethereal, space-themed album from her. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Any song she has ever released in a similar vein I instantly stan forever. 

I should make a tracklist just for that sub genre of her catalogue. Trip to your Heart, Alien, Heaven on Earth, Strangest Love, Love is a State of Grace, etc etc. 

That is my favorite Britney sound and what I feel like she excels in the most in terms of it being suited to her voice. Beautiful tracks, all of them.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Any song she has ever released in a similar vein I instantly stan forever. 

I should make a tracklist just for that sub genre of her catalogue. Trip to your Heart, Alien, Heaven on Earth, Strangest Love, Love is a State of Grace, etc etc. 

That is my favorite Britney sound and what I feel like she excels in the most in terms of it being suited to her voice. Beautiful tracks, all of them.

I'm going to get dragged but I'm not the biggest fan of Heaven on Earth, though I do love the others. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Strangest Love is one of my all-time favorites, and Alien is the only song I listen to from Britney Jean! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Spoiler

Unrelated, but @Mike08183 thank you for following me! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I listened to the leak... It's kinda fuzzy sounding. Like REALLY fuzzy sounding. I hope the final version sounds more polished and crisp. It'd be fine if this was a leaked song, but this is being officially released. And being used to justify a re-release of the album, no less. It just sounds unfinished. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The leak is like 192 kbs so it’s half the quality of the real version. It will sound way more crisp and clear than this one does.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

giphy.gif

lmao from the get go I have only been excited for SITS. I've only heard the snippets so I will be happy if I end up being pleasantly surprised but I'm keeping my expectations on the floor. Chorus too repetitive to me and not a fan of the lyrics I read on genius. 

I get it, I'm more of a production guy than a lyrics guy so I was excited for both TBH, Matches sounds uptempo and fun so I'll take it :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1