Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

it's not to financially support it, that has been very clear

Girl, I don't know why the anti-boycotters are celebrating.Β 

I am simultaneously blasting the illegally downloaded song on my laptop while having absolutely NO plans to ever stream on any platform or purchase anything related to the release.Β 

Team COiN will not profit from me until our girl is FREE so they best not come knocking on my door. (Same goes to the FBI tbh)

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nope that’s not what I’ve read on here, but spin it however helps you believe you’re above the rest of usΒ :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I understand you but you cant generalize a group from the opinion of some people who are part of it.

Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

TASTE. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

@Hooked-On-Knee, take notes. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not a big fan of ...Baby One More Time, most tracks are filler to me. I only listen to the singles + underrated gem Autumn Goodbye. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I actually was meaning to tell you, I LOVE Can't Make You Love Me now, I was dancing to song 20 minutes ago.Β :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

@MyahJeanSpearsΒ wait you stan the ...Baby One More Time album too? Do you also stan E-Mail My Heart?Β :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Sério? Que legal! Olha, EU nunca duvidei que ela abençoe o lançamento, eu inclusive acredito que ela esteja feliz com ele, porém não acho correto o local para onde o dinheiro vai. Então, a partir do momento que a música é lançada, eu escolho não compra-la. 

Pare de ficar atacando com sarcasmo as pessoas que fizeram esta escolha, Γ© muito chato. Assim como o lado contrΓ‘rio tambΓ©m precisa se acalmar. Γ‰ uma escolha pessoal de como gastar suas moedas. O sarcasmo Γ© desnecessΓ‘rio.Β 

Obs: eu nΓ£o quero lutarΒ 

Yeah I’m sarcastic because all of it is very hypocritical. You either boycott everything and listen to what’s already been released or you don’t. There’s no middle ground. Listening to the leak is still supporting something y’all argue Britney is supposedly against.Β 

• Haha 1
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I actually was meaning to tell you, I LOVE Can't Make You Love Me now, I was dancing to song 20 minutes ago.Β :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

@MyahJeanSpearsΒ wait you stan the ...Baby One More Time album too? Do you also stan E-Mail My Heart?Β :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I unironically stan E-MAIL MY HEART.

Although the song is kind of ruined for me because my trifling *** ex would sing it as "E-MAIL MY HOLE". But lets not talk about that.Β :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I’m sarcastic because all of it is very hypocritical. You either boycott everything and listen to what’s already been released or you don’t. There’s no middle ground. Listening to the leak is still supporting something y’all argue Britney is supposedly against.Β 

OkayΒ I dont wanna turn this into a mess :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: