Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

Just now, Body ache said:

She could have worked with the same producer again

I mean you're entitled to your own opinion. But if that were the case I feel like they'd just be promoting it as a single instead of a Glory re-release. They probably were deciding between both of them and went with MotM. If it were newer I feel like it would've been finished tbh.

4 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

There's some users I couldn't DM; please try this:

1. Account settings
  2. On the right of your screen, there’s a panel called Other Settings
  3. So Other Settings> Notification Settings> Messenger
  4. Thus, enable your DMs

There’s no messenger option when i do the following 

• Love 1

To be honest though this song is the direction I want Britney's music to go into. Beautiful lyrics, ethereal production. Queen slay us with 80% of your vocals and keep us guessing on the rest. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I've been listening on loop non stop for the past hour. I should probably stop. I don't want to get tired of it so quickly. But the more I listen the more Brit I hear :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest though this song is the direction I want Britney's music to go into. Beautiful lyrics, ethereal production. Queen slay us with 80% of your vocals and keep us guessing on the rest. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I've been listening on loop non stop for the past hour. I should probably stop. I don't want to get tired of it so quickly. But the more I listen the more Brit I hear :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

YES! I need an ethereal, space-themed album from her. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2