Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

2 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I don't understand why Brit doesn't really do her own background vocals. Apart from FF, i know everybody kinda dislikes MM but i kinda liked her sound in the background of FF.Β :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I agree! AndΒ as an actual background vocalistΒ she’s just fine and I have no issues with her!Β But now she could never come back or the fan base would melt πŸ˜‚

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

So much *****ing in this thread lol. Are you guys ever pleased? No wonder Britney is over it chileΒ :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I'm sorry but have several seats with this take. Just because people are saying things that you may not want to hear...Chile. Most of the comments are positive. Are we expected not to dissect the one bit of new content we've had in over 4 years? This is a discussion forum.

If you don't want to read what we have to sayΒ just play the song for your mum or whatever and be done with it. I'm over people coming onto message boards and being surprised to find people with different opinions.Β 

And nice blaming the fandom for Britney being over it. I am sure it has nothing to do with her creativity being stifled by her team and her not being allowed any agency or say in her artistic direction...but mmkay.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

So much *****ing in this thread lol. Are you guys ever pleased? No wonder Britney is over it chileΒ :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Are we supposed to all like something because it’s Britney?Β 

This LQ leak sounds a little like a Britney Jean reject... right down to the overprocessedΒ vocals.......... BUT I will say I need to listen to it in HQ to really know if it’s good or not.

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think this is new/from B10 sessions

I disagree. The beginning sounds very reminiscent to Man on the Moon. And considering its from the same writers or producers, if I'm not mistaken...

I believe it's from the Glory session. I'll always be curious about B10 but I think most of it will probably be scrapped. By the time it would come out the sound would probably be dated.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree. The beginning sounds very reminiscent to Man on the Moon. And considering its from the same writers or producers, if I'm not mistaken...

I believe it's from the Glory session. I'll always be curious about B10 but I think most of it will probably be scrapped. By the time it would come out the sound would probably be dated.Β 

She could have worked with the same producer again