Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not you recruiting @MyahJeanSpears as a Exhale member with Elite Musical Taste. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

His musical taste is flawless (so far. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:) but the real question is, doe he stan Oops!... I Did It Again (albums)? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Dear Diary!!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Of course I stan! I am ashamed to admit growing up I never enjoyed Lucky as much as my fellow Stans. But now I see it as strangely prophetic. HmmmT should I go through the whole tracklist?

Diary tell me what to do...please tell me what to sayyy~~~~

music video britney GIF

• Love 2

The first time I listen to a britney song is always going to be MAGIC.. 

Of course this time is different from the other LEAD SINGLES. Because of The sitúation of the cvship

But the magic still exists.. 

Lets enjoy it. 

And REMEMBER  THAT MID DECEMBER SHE HAS ANOTHER COURT HEARING..   Fingers cross... 

So we can SOON LIVE AGAIN THE MAGIC OF THE FIRST SINGLE once britney is out of the cvship

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for Dear Diary!!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Of course I stan! I am ashamed to admit growing up I never enjoyed Lucky as much as my fellow Stans. But now I see it as strangely prophetic. HmmmT should I go through the whole tracklist?

music video britney GIF

Not you liking one of the only two songs I dislike on the album. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But it's alright, what do you think of Can't Make You Love Me? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

music video britney GIF

You stan Dear Diary as well! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Go through it all, I will always have time for hearing Oops!...I Did It Again praise/supremacy. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Where does it rank in your ranking of her albums?

@Lemon_Drop he's a real one. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Garoto você é muito chato meu deus :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Além disso, estou transmitindo pelo meu link pirata há 1 hora sem interrupções e sem dar 1 centavo para a equipe então não sei aonde perdemos nossa missão :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Me deu até preguiça de falar em inglês do tanto que você é chato

Yeah yeah spin it however you want. The argument is saying she hasn’t acknowledged the release yet y’all are pirating it. Isn’t that going against her wishes if she supposedly didn’t want this released? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: speak to me in Portuguese or English since I can understand both :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

4 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Did I lie? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

You're right! What's your opinion on the Oops!... I Did It Again album, @MyahJeanSpears? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

You did not lie, sis! Honestly the trinity for me is ITZ, Blackout, and Glory BUT & HOWEVER this is only because I truly became a committed stan during ITZ. I had her previous records before that but lets just say me blaring When Your Eyes Say it in my household would have raised several eyebrows. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You did not lie, sis! Honestly the trinity for me is ITZ, Blackout, and Glory BUT & HOWEVER this is only because I truly became a committed stan during ITZ. I had her previous records before that but lets just say me blaring When Your Eyes Say it in my household would have raised several eyebrows. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

My trinity is In the Zone-Britney-Oops!... I Did It Again, in that order. Not a fan of Blackout, never been. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don't like When Your Eyes Say It though. :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah yeah spin it however you want. The argument is saying she hasn’t acknowledged the release yet y’all are pirating it. Isn’t that going against her wishes if she supposedly didn’t want this released? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: speak to me in Portuguese or English since I can understand both :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Sério? Que legal! Olha, EU nunca duvidei que ela abençoe o lançamento, eu inclusive acredito que ela esteja feliz com ele, porém não acho correto o local para onde o dinheiro vai. Então, a partir do momento que a música é lançada, eu escolho não compra-la. 

Pare de ficar atacando com sarcasmo as pessoas que fizeram esta escolha, é muito chato. Assim como o lado contrário também precisa se acalmar. É uma escolha pessoal de como gastar suas moedas. O sarcasmo é desnecessário. 

Obs: eu não quero lutar